Please for correction

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
M.F.
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Please for correction

Beitrag von M.F. »

Topic is if-clauses...

Well, If I won the lottery, the first thing I would do after screaming and shouting is to help my best girlfriend to get lucky in her life. I would buy her a house in Austria at a sea in a urban area and a little motorboat. I would help the homless and the sick. I would buy a little flat in a big city. The flat should be large but it should be higher than the 13th floor. If I bought this flat, it would be my party appartement. After, I would buy a little house in a urban area for me too. The house shouldn't be in Germany. I would leave Germany. Maybe I would go to Cuba and open a cigar factory. But may I would still study. I don't know it. I would open a fond for youth who like start a new life for a better and decent life. But finally I would take over the world.

Asection2
Topic Talker
Muttersprache: Bis zum 5. Lebensjahr Englisch

Beitrag von Asection2 »

Hi M.F.

Hab mir mal deinen kleinen Text durchgelesen und mir sind ein paar
Vokabelschwächen aufgefallen. Hab es mal gaaaanz grob überflogen.

Well, If I won the lottery, the first thing I would do after screaming and shouting is to make my best friend

girlfriend (Girlfriend ist die feste Freundin und ich hoffe davon hast du nur 1 Beste. ^^)

happy. I would buy her a house in Austria at a lake in

an urban [?] (Urban area ist in der Stadt, du meinst wohl "Rural area"

and a little motorboat. I would help the homeless and the sick. I would buy a small flat in a big city. The flat should be large ,but it should be higher than the 13th floor. If I bought this flat, it would be my apartment to go partying. After that, I would buy a little house in

an urban [Hast doch schon ein Haus in der city]

area for me too. The house shouldn't be in Germany. I would leave Germany. Maybe I would go to Cuba and open a cigarette factory.
But may I would still study [Was soll der Satz auf deutsch heißen?]
. I don't know, yet. I would open a fond [?] for teenagers/children who'd like to start a new life for a better and decent life [meinst du living?]
. But finally I would take over the world. [Was du willst die Welt beherrschen?]

Na dann noch viel Spaß bei deinem Vorhaben. ^^

Weiß allerdings nicht, ob ich alles erwischt habe an Fehlern. Vielleicht findet wer anders ja noch was.
Oh Captain, My Captain...

M.F.
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von M.F. »

Thanks for your help...

Antworten