Bitte mal durch meine English presentation schauen.

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
counterfeit

Bitte mal durch meine English presentation schauen.

Beitrag von counterfeit »

Hallo...

wäre lieb wenn ihr mal diesen text duchschauen könntet.
Wir müssen in der Schule eine Präsentation machen über ein Poster was wir angefertigt haben.
Also wir sollen sagen wie wir das poster gemacht haben und nichts über das poster sagen.
danke schon mal

I want to tell you about our poster.

Lisa and I worked together because we had the same topic and same favorite country.

Our poster is about New Zealand because we had chosen the topic “an interesting country”.

At first Lisa has written the headline and I have looked on the internet for pictures.

The colors red, blue and white are the colors from New Zealand´s flag.

On the internet we also found many facts about the geography and much general information about New Zealand.

Then we printed all the pictures and the texts.

After there we read the texts and write they down, Lisa the text about geography and I the text about general information.

Next we had written the text down we cut the pictures out and have to place them on the poster.

We´ve placed the pictures and the text so as that it looked best and stick it on the poster.

We´ve worked at one day and we chose this topic and country because it is a very nice country and it appears to be like its parent-England, only with more sun.

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Bitte mal durch meine English presentation schauen.

Beitrag von Keswick »

counterfeit hat geschrieben: I want to tell you about our poster.

Lisa and I worked together because we had the same topic and same favorite country.

Our poster is about New Zealand because we had chosen the topic “an interesting country”.

At first Lisa wrote the headline and I looked on the internet for pictures.

The colors red, blue and white are the colors of New Zealand´s flag.

On the internet we also found many facts about the geography and much general information about New Zealand.

Then we printed all the pictures and the texts.

After that we read the texts and wrote them down, Lisa wrote the text about geography and I added the text about the general information.

Next we wrote the text down, we cut the pictures out and placed them on the poster.

We placed the pictures and the text so as that it looked best and stuck everything on the poster.

We worked at one day and we chose this topic and country because it is a very nice country and it appears to be like its parent England, only with more sun.
Sag mal, hatten wir den Text hier nicht schon einmal? Gefaellt mir :) .
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten