Bewerbung für einen freiwilligen Sozialdienst im Ausland

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
sam89
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: German

Bewerbung für einen freiwilligen Sozialdienst im Ausland

Beitrag von sam89 »

Hey leute,

erstmal hallo, ist ja mein erster Post hier. :mrgreen: Ich habe eine Bitte an euch, könntet vlt. jmd. der sehr gut im Umgang mit der englischen Sprache ist mal kurz über diesen Text hier schauen und mir seine Meinung dazu sagen und gegebenfalls korrigieren?
Es geht sich hier um eine Bewerbung für ein Schule oder Einrichtung für Menschen mit Behinderung (deswegen a) und b), weil der Rest gleich bleibt). Leider gelingt mir das englische Reden und Schreiben nur halb so gut, wie es zu verstehn. Ich hoffe ihr könnt mir weiter helfen.

05. November 2008

International volunteer Service –...– sponsored by

Dear Madam or Sirs,

My name is ... and I am sending this email from Germany to you. I am nineteen Years old and I will acquire my Abitur in May next Year. Instead of to fulfil my military services, I would prefer to do an international voluntary service for one year. At first step I apply to the organisation “...” in Germany, they send me your postal and email address.

You would really like to know why I apply for a volunteer services and why I could fit into your Team or working group? At first I want to say that for me the military service was not an acceptable option. I want to do something meaningful and so I came to the international volunteer service.

a) I think that I can work well with young children and teenager too, because I am a humorous and sociable person. Especially in your facility I can imagine very well that I care for the children in the toddler group and to play with the children in the playgroup. Also I can imagine very well that I sometimes learn with the children of the kindergarten and cook with them together. Cooking is a hobby of mine and therefore I would like to cook for the children of the North London Rudolf Steiner School.

b) Especially with a look at your facility and at the work with handicapped people I collected some thoughts and write them down. I could imagine myself very well in the work and life with handicapped people, because in my point of view we couldn´t exclude handicapped people from the society. The best thing we can do is to treat them like “normal” people. I see this often by the handicapped brother of one of my best friends. He likes it when the friends of his brothers treat him like any other. When he is at parties I speak with him, make fun and of course we drink something together. All in all I want to say is, that we should treat them like “normal” people and that in my opinion a mixed community like in your facility include them into the society very well.

By some practical Training and side jobs I could collect some work experience in different kind of professions. Two years ago I helped older people by the gardening or in the household. Since two years I increase my allowance by a side job as waiter.
I think that I speak a good or advanced English. I understand the biggest part of that what the people are talking about and mostly I come to an understanding. But of course I want to improve my English language in the year of my international voluntary service.

I hope that I can learn in the year of my international volunteer service a lot about a different or new culture and I hope that I become known some new people. Also I think that I learn a lot about social work and pedagogy. Additionally I want to say that I offer you my motivation to learn and to help, my sociability, my flexibility and my ability to cope with pressure in difficult situations. Moreover I can say that I like to organize and plan projects or events.

Vielen Dank im Voraus

Antworten