Need some help !!!!!

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Mariposa125
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: German

Need some help !!!!!

Beitrag von Mariposa125 »

Hello

I need some help. Next weeck i have to do a Lecture in English. My only problem is that i am really bad in Gramary and i dont know if everything is correct. My teacher told me that she goes to corrige my text bu i am waiting right now 2 weecks and nothing. Unfortunatly i dont kow person how talk english. So I was thinking to put my text here into and mayby sombody cn help me and tell me what I have to change. Thanks
Text: ( the second part of my text )

The weather is every time nice there and if it is raining it´s short but extream. Unfortunatly it can be probabel that the island can be destroid by hurraicans in the month from September to november.

In Punta Cana where I lived are not so mutch atractions. There are the beautifulst beaches from all the country. I heard that know there is a cinema and they plan to build a parc. The toristic zone is really expensive. Its why we had to travel every week to the next city. It was 1 auto hour far away. In the near from the capital St Domingo are many watherfalls and in St Domingo you can do the best shopping tour . St domingo was build in 1496.

In Puerto Plata my favorit Place are mountains, the see and the toristic and the natives live tougether. This is the better placa where you can see the best how they live.
The peopels are friendly, lovely and if somebody needs help they are there for than like a big familli.

For the most europeen peopels with travvels for the firts time to an developping country it is hard for than to see how pouvre they are.
The dominicain lives modest , but they do not hunger, they laugh, sing and dance. They do the best with the bite they have. They know how to live.

In this one year lived there i learnd so mutch from this peopels, that i was surprised to see how mutch I became dominicanic.
The live can be stopped so fast. I understood there, that every day can be the last day, and thats not important how mucht we have...... How good you can live with nothing, and that the familie and friends, peopels you love are the only you need in your live.
I miss the peopels i knew there and many times i wished me back. But it is so pouvre and if you dont has a good aprentisschip its pretty hard to survive. If you where ill , its really expensive because you have to go to a prived hospital. The public hospitals are dirty and if you have no monny they are not interestet to help. I was afraid for my mom because she was really ill and almost died there. This is one of the reasons why we came back to germany.
But i never go to forget this time and i am sure that im not going to live here for the rest of my live. Of curse i dont know if i am going back to live there but after all this years abroud i changed to mucht and i need peopels around me those understand that possession and luxus is not the most important. I have that feeling that i have to learn more about other cultursand i wish to see more fro the world. When i finish my school i wish to learn Travel chief so that i can continu to practis my languages and to travel.

Delfino
Anglo Veteran
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von Delfino »

Well, your spelling problems won't be such a big problem, when you need to talk... :D
Mariposa125 hat geschrieben:Hello everyone!

I need some help. Next week I'll have to deliver a lecture (or giving a talk?) in English.
My only problem is that I am really bad in using English grammar. So I don't know if everything is correct. My teacher told me that she is going to correct my text but I am already waiting for two weeks, but until now I received no feedback. Unfortunately I don't know any person who can talk English very well. So I was thinking of posting my text here and maybe somebody can help me and tell me what I have to change to improve it.

Thank you in advance.

Text: ( the second part of my text )

The complete text (including the first part) would be a better start for any corrections...

Please take some time to reread your text and correct any typos you can find,
before you post anything here! Use a dictionary... :read:
...is supplied without liability.
IELTS 7 Good user: operational command, occasional inaccuracies

Antworten