KONTROLLE! bitte

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
counterfeit

KONTROLLE! bitte

Beitrag von counterfeit »

hallo....
könnte mir jemand auch mal bitte den text kontrolieren.die aufgaben war es über "an interesting country" ein poster zu machen und dann zu präsentieren wie wir es gamacht haben. und so würd ich das bis jetz machen...ist aba noch nich ganz fertig.danke

I want to tell you about our poster.
Our topic was “an interesting country” and we have chosen New Zealand.
At first Lisa have written the headline.
The colors red blue and white are the colors from the flag of New Zealand.
Than we looked for pictures on the internet and printed out.
On the internet we also found lots of information about geography and general information about New Zealand.
After there we have read the texts and write it down. Lisa has taken the text about the geography from the two Islands and I have taken the text about general information.
At last we have to stick to the poster all the pictures and the text.
We have chosen the pictures from the city on the right hand side because it’s a very nice city but we in Europe here nothing from these cities because they are too far away from other large regions and nothing on the two islands is happening what is important for the world....

mfg marcus

edit:

so hab den Text jetz selber nochmal überarbeitet.
bitte trotzdem mal um eine kleine Kontrolle.Danke!

I want to tell you about our poster.

Lisa and I worked together because we had the same topic and same favorite country.

Our poster is about New Zealand because we had chosen the topic “an interesting country”.

At first Lisa has written the headline and I have looked on the internet for pictures.

The colors red blue and white are the colors from the flag of New Zealand.

On the internet we also found many facts about the geography and many general information about New Zealand.

Then we printed all the pictures and the texts out.

After there we read the texts and write they down, Lisa the text about geography and I the text about general information.

Next we had written the text down we cut the pictures out and have to place them on the poster.

We´ve placed the pictures and the text so as that it looked best and stick it on the poster.

We´ve worked at one day and we chose this topic and country because it is a very nice country and it appears to be like its parent-England, only with more sun.

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: KONTROLLE! bitte

Beitrag von Keswick »

counterfeit hat geschrieben: I want to tell you about our poster.
Our poster is about New Zealand because we chose the topic “an interesting country”. Lisa and I worked together because we had the same topic and same favorite country. Ich wuerde die beiden Saetze in diese Reihenfolge setzen.
First Lisa wrote the headline and I searched the internet for pictures.
The colors red, blue and white are the colours of New Zealand's flag.
On the internet we also found many facts about the geography and much general information about New Zealand. Then we printed all the pictures and the texts out.
After that we read the texts and wrote them down, Lisa wrote the text about geography and I wrote the text about general information.
Next we wrote the text down, we cut the pictures out and placed them on the poster.
We placed the pictures and the text the way it looked best and stuck it on the poster.
We did that on one day and we chose this topic and country because it is a very nice country and it appears to be like its parent - England, but with more sun.
Ihr sollt nur beschreiben, wie ihr das Poster gemacht habt? Oder auch erklaeren, wieso ihr ein bestimmtest Thema gewaehlt habt? Falls dem so ist, musst du noch einige Details und Erklaerungen einfuegen.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten