I'm Alex from Austria

Write something about yourself (who you are and where you come from).
Antworten
Mra
Topic Talker
Muttersprache: Deutsch

I'm Alex from Austria

Beitrag von Mra »

Hey, everybody!

My name is Alex and I am from Austria. I am 17 years old. Last school year, I was going to a high school in Wisconsin. I learned a lot from there and changed a lot of my core values.

Anyway, I really love languages and internationality. In the U.S., I also had an Indonesian girlfriend and also met a lot of other exchange students from around the world with who I still keep in touch with. I also started to learn a little bit Indonesian, Japanese, and Turkish, but I don't have enough time to continue with that.

I really like watching film and TV shows. Of course, only in English. However, sometimes I really need subtitles because I don't understand a single word like in Entourage.

Now, I try to get the Matura (the Austrian graduation). I have to learn a lot of useless stuff for that, but some classes are really interesting, e.g. history. English could also be really interesting, but our teacher is not a very good educator.

Duebner
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: English

Re: I'm Alex from Austria

Beitrag von Duebner »

Mra hat geschrieben:Hey, everybody!

My name is Alex and I am from Austria. I am 17 years old. Last school year, I was going to a high school in Wisconsin. I learned a lot from there and changed a lot of my core values.

Anyway, I really love languages and internationality. In the U.S., I also had an Indonesian girlfriend and also met a lot of other exchange students from around the world with who I still keep in touch with. I also started to learn a little bit Indonesian, Japanese, and Turkish, but I don't have enough time to continue with that.

I really like watching film and TV shows. Of course, only in English. However, sometimes I really need subtitles because I don't understand a single word like in Entourage.

Now, I try to get the Matura (the Austrian graduation). I have to learn a lot of useless stuff for that, but some classes are really interesting, e.g. history. English could also be really interesting, but our teacher is not a very good educator.
Hey Alex from Austria,

I'm Alex from Wisconsin :lol: Can I ask where you went in Wisconsin?

Antworten