Can you correct a story of mine? (grammatic)

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
ArminHH
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Can you correct a story of mine? (grammatic)

Beitrag von ArminHH »

It was a dark and stormy night, when my wife had a pretty well idea. She proposed to stay at home, instead of going out for dinner. We were sitting in the living room in front of our chimney. It was a really flowery (? – say romantic, biatch) atmosphere.
The rain drops hit window’s glass, creating some kind of musical background. The glowing wood within the chimney was cracking and we drank one or two glas of wine.
Everything was nearly perfect, when we surprisedly heard a roar. We
are living near the forest and it could be a wolf or something else. As you may imagine we were pretty nervous. I was going to see, where the
noises had been coming from. It was in the garden, where i heard it sniffing around. Damn, it was a big brown bear.
He noticed that i was watching him and started to breath louder. I would lie, if I‘d say he didn't scared me. Hell yeah, I thought he would first eat me and then clean his teeth with my bones. I instantly closed every door and window,
told my wife to go into the bathroom where she might be save. Afterwards I called the police which found him in
the shed where he broke in. They astonied and let him free again right into wood.
I Hope it's the right board.

thanks,

Armin

ella85
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: English

Beitrag von ella85 »

It was a dark and stormy night, when my wife had a pretty good idea. She proposed to stay at home, instead of going out for dinner. We were sitting in the living room in front of our chimney. It was a really flowery (? – say romantic, biatch) atmosphere.
The rain drops hit thewindow’s glass, creating some kind of musical background. The glowing wood within the chimney was cracking and we drank one or two glasses of of wine.
Everything was nearly perfect, when we surprisingly heard a roar. We
were living near the forest and it could have been a wolf or something else. As you may imagine we were pretty nervous. I was going to see where the
noises had been coming from. It was in the garden, where i heard it sniffing around. Damn, it was a big brown bear.
He noticed that i was watching him and started to breath louder. I would lie, if I‘d say he hadn'tscared me. Hell yeah, I thought he would first eat me and then clean his teeth with my bones. I instantly closed every door and window,
told my wife to go into the bathroom where she might be safe. Afterwards I called the police which found him in
the shed where he broke in. They were astonished and let him free again right into wood.
I Hope it's the right board.

this is a good story!
good luck with learning english=]

Antworten