Kann sich das bitte mal jemand durchlesen und ...

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Chuky
Bilingual Newbie

Kann sich das bitte mal jemand durchlesen und ...

Beitrag von Chuky »

Hallo,

Ich muss für den Englisch Unterricht einen kleien Aufsatz über eine Firma schreiben, was ich auch gemacht hab ;). Kann ihn sich bitte jemand durchlesen und mir sagen ob man das so in etwa schreiben kann.

Danke für die mühe.

SRI Radio Systems GmbH
I will tell you little bit about the SRI Radio Systems GmbH. I have done my apprenticeship as an industrial electronics technician from 2000 to 2004 and worked their several times as employee and temporary employee during my holidays.
The SRI Radio Systems GmbH was established in January 1997 as part of Telecom Italia. In 2000 SRI was bought back by Siemens. The company’s history began 1962, when it was set up as a Siemens AG public network factory. SRI Radio Systems GmbH developed out of this plant in the course of time. Since January 2007 SRI belongs to Nokia Siemens Networks (NSN) and generated annual sales of more than 515 million Euros in the business year 2005/06.
SRI as a part of Nokia Siemens Networks is producing base stations in the field of mobile radio. The production includes base stations as well as modules in both standards, GSM and UMTS. In 2005 SRI was the “Best Factory“ of Germany. This prize is an annual award from Wirtschaftswoche, INSEAD and WHU.

Nightmare

Beitrag von Nightmare »

Hi!

Bin kein Profi, aber ich schreibe mal das hin, was mir grad aufgefallen ist:

"I have done my apprenticeship as an industrial electronics technician from 2000 to 2004 and worked there several times as employee and temporary employee during my holidays. "

So hätte ich es geschrieben.
Warum schreibst du extra employee und temporary employee?
Würde das eine nicht bereits reichen?

Grüße

Delfino
Anglo Veteran
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von Delfino »

Hallo,

Ich muss für den Englischunterricht einen kleinen Aufsatz über eine Firma schreiben,
was ich auch gemacht habe. :D
Kann ihn sich bitte jemand durchlesen und mir sagen ob man das so in etwa schreiben kann.

Danke für die Mühe.

You copied parts of the English webpage of this company!

my changes
my additions

SRI Radio Systems GmbH

Today I'm going to talk about the SRI Radio Systems GmbH.
I know this company very well because I have finished
my apprenticeship as an Industrial Electronics Technician
there in 2004 and I've worked there their several times as
an employee too.

The company's history began in 1962, when it was set up as a Siemens AG public network factory.
However, the SRI Radio Systems GmbH developed out of this plant in the course of time.
The SRI Radio Systems GmbH was established in January 1997
as a part of Telecom Italia.
In 2000 SRI was bought back by Siemens.
Since January 2007 SRI belongs to Nokia Siemens Networks (NSN)
and generated annual sales of more than 515 million Euros in the business year 2005/06.

SRI as a part of Nokia Siemens Networks is producing base stations in the field of mobile radio.
The production includes base stations as well as modules in both standards, GSM and UMTS.

SRI won an outstanding second place in “The Best Factory 2005,” the European-wide Industrial Excellence Award.
The jury was made up of scientific researchers from the prominent Otto Beisheim Graduate School of Management (
WHU)
and
INSEAD in France. The award ceremony was conducted in Bayreuth, Germany, by “Wirtschaftswoche” magazine.
...is supplied without liability.
IELTS 7 Good user: operational command, occasional inaccuracies

Antworten