Ungewollt schwanger

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
KCy
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Ungewollt schwanger

Beitrag von KCy »

Hey ihr Lieben.

In der Schule sollten wir uns in der Gruppe ein Gespräch ausdenken. Thema: Teenager-Schwangerschaft. In unserer Gruppe besuchen die angehenden Teenager-Eltern und von denen jeweils ein Elternteil einen Berater.

Wäre lieb, wenn ihr die schlimmsten Fehler in dem Gespräch entlarven könntet.

Viiiielen lieben Dank!

Eure KCy

David: Hello. My name is Mr. Strauß.

Benny, Ted, Moni, Katja begrüßen David

David: Sit down, please. – (Alle setzen sich)
So - how are you?

Moni: I am 19 years old… and I am pregnant by my 16-years old boyfriend Ted.

David: Oh fine! Congratulations!

Moni: But… I want to have an abortion.

Katja: Stop! My dear… it hasn’t been decided. I want to get grandma!

Benny: Hey! I´m in right to have a say. My son is to young to take responsibility for a child.

David: Okay. Ich heart some different opinions, now… but what about you, Ted?

Ted: I believe in god. He sent me this baby and I´m happy about this fact. An abortion is murder! It violates against my religion.

Benny: What about you`re future? You have to finnished you’re A-level and you have to get a job!

Moni: I´m agree with you. I´ve planned to study and a child will be in the way.

Katja: It´s no problem, Seetheart. We can manage this. I support you in all. You have a nice boyfriend and an living area, where you can live in with you`re baby.

Benny: Stop with influencing your daughter! My son is still itself a child and not old enough for bringing up an own child.

Ted: I am no longer a child. Im 16! Old enough for this responsibility. All a child is need is love. And I will give it to my baby.

Katja: Yes, you`re in right. All the child is need is love. And all the other things… money, upbringing, responsibility… it is no problem. We are dividing all between us four.

Moni: Mum… don`t fortget: It Is my body, my life and my decision. A child is a task for the whole life and I am not sure, if I am prepared for such a task. I am thinking of my future. I`d like to be free and independet.

Ted: A child is such a wonderful thing. If you get it – our child – , I am sure, your change your opionion. Please let it alive!

Benny: Mr. Strauß. You heart our problem and the differnet opinions. Please help us and give a suggestion.

David: Okay… dear parents, dear teenage-parents. You problem is difficult and all I can do, is giving an advice. Speak about the topic and find a common soltuion. But the solution should never be an abortion!

KCy
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von KCy »

Okay... also:

David: Sozial-Berater
Moni: schwangere Teenager-Mutti
Ted: Vater des Ungeborenen von Moni
Katja: Mutter von Moni
Benny: Vater von Ted

Antworten