Kann ich diesen Text so abgeben?

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Clive
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: german

Kann ich diesen Text so abgeben?

Beitrag von Clive »

The luckiest thing that happened to me was for three years.
I played in the soccerteam Kirchberg ob der Donau in the reserve. It was my fist game that i played in this liga. It was a rainy day an i was really motivated.
After 45 minutes the game was drawn.
It was a boring game an then after 85 minutes i got the ball and ran over the hole field an shot a goal. So we won the match 1: 0 an i was so lucky and happy.
My team was really proud at me. This was my luckiest thing that ever happened to me.

The most unusual thing i have ever eaten was a jellyfish.
I was with my friend in Linz and we went to the interspar in the passage. My neighbour work there. And we went to him an my friend saw a jellyfish in the multideck cabinet.
So i bought it and had to eat it. It looked really horrible but i taste it.
One bite was enough and i felt so terrible. So i never eat sea animals again.
This was the unusual thing i have ever eaten.

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Kann ich diesen Text so abgeben?

Beitrag von Keswick »

Clive hat geschrieben:The luckiest thing (Was meinst du damit? Das "gluecklichste Ding" kann es nicht sein, oder? Vielleicht "Das Beste, das mir je passiert ist? Falls ja, waere das "The best that has ever happened to me".) that happened to me was for three years ago.
I played in the soccer/football team Kirchberg ob der Donau in the reserve. It was my first game that I played in this league. It was a rainy day and I was really motivated.
After 45 minutes the game was drawn. Ich bin nicht sicher, was du damit sagen willst.
It was a boring game and (ich wuerde hier eher ein 'but' einfuegen) then after 85 minutes I got the ball and ran over the whole field and shot a goal. So we won the match 1: 0 an I was so lucky and happy.
My team was really proud at of me. This was my luckiest thing (siehe oben) that has ever happened to me.

The most unusual thing I have ever eaten was a jellyfish.
I was in Linz with my friend (Satzstellung) and we went to the Interspar (Eigenname) in the passage (welche Passage? Wenn du keinen Namen nenne willst, dann nenne entweder die Strasse oder aendere das "in the passage" zu "in a passage"). My neighbour works there. (He, she, it, das S muss mit :) ) And we went to him an my friend saw a jellyfish in the multideck cabinet.
So I bought it and had to eat it. It looked really horrible but I taste it. (Du schmeckst es? Oder meinst du, dass du es probiert hast?)
One bite was enough and I felt so terrible. So I never eat sea animals food again.
This was the most unusual thing I have ever eaten.
Achte unbedingt darauf, dass du 'I' (ich) im Englischen gross schreibst! Und es muss 'and' heissen, nicht 'an'.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten