Someone has gain such experience?

Where everybody can talk about anything. Slang is welcome and even encouraged.
Antworten
jarv
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Someone has gain such experience?

Beitrag von jarv »

In my first topic i was searching for people they can help me for a better english. Then i have founded someone and wrote a small letter about me. In her 2. nd letter, she wrote something about her parents and her bad life.....the end of this story...she want to transfer money to germany and i should help her!!!! :(

Delfino
Anglo Veteran
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von Delfino »

In my first posting I was searching for people, who can help me to improve my English. After I had found someone I wrote a small letter about me. In her 2nd letter she wrote something about her parents and her bad life... The end of this story is - she wants me to transfer money to Germany and I should help her!

Beitrag = posting => an entry in a blog or internet forum

Thema = topic => an area of interest, also called a subject, the focus of an article in a publication,
a topic sentence,
a sentence in a paragraph that indicates what the paragraph in general is about, usually the first sentence

I got no experience with similar requests, but you shouldn't pay anything to her.
Your story sounds like a scam or fraudulently attempt to get your money.

You may ask the moderators how to support this website,
when you want to say 'thank you' or feel obligated to donate,
due to the high quality of service on this free of charge website.

To support people in need you should only donate to local projects
or well recognised charity organisations.
...is supplied without liability.
IELTS 7 Good user: operational command, occasional inaccuracies

Duebner
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: English

Beitrag von Duebner »

Delfino hat geschrieben: Beitrag = posting => an entry in a blog or internet forum
Actually, in general, we say 'post' and not 'posting'.

z.B. "In my first post, I was searching for..."

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Keswick »

You unfortunately get these kinds of requests anywhere on the web. Ignore them, it is a way to get money of naive (sorry) people. If someone is in trouble, they can find another way to get out of it.

You'd be surprised how many requests I receive asking either for money for their sick siblings, mothers, fathers, friends, daughters, sons, grandmother and dogs, for scientific researches and even for getting someone out of jail.

Honestly, you're better off ignoring such things. It is all fake, relying on the sympathy of good-hearted people.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten