Hello

Write something about yourself (who you are and where you come from).
Antworten
Sheep
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: German

Hello

Beitrag von Sheep »

Hey,

I'm from Cologne, Germany and going to graduate the Cambridge Certificate in December.
So I want to improve my english. I hope here are english native speakers who want to chat with me via MSN, ICQ or Skype. I also need to improve my listening and speaking, so I think Skype would be nice.

About me: I'm 16 years and sixth former. I like reading good books, american TV-Shows (I watch them in O-Sound), doing games with my dog and so on.
You see I'm not that kind of person who runs from the cinema to the Pub and only wants to have people around herself.

Best Greetings,
Cathrin

PS: Do you have something like PN oder PM here for send others your ICQ or Mail?

Delfino
Anglo Veteran
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von Delfino »

Hey,

I'm from Cologne in Germany and I'm going to take an exam in December to earn a Cambridge Certificate.
So I want to improve my English. I hope there are some English native speakers here who want to chat with me via MSN, ICQ or Skype. I also need to improve my listening and speaking skills, therefore I think Skype would be nice too.

About me: I'm 16 years old and a sixth former. I like reading good books, watching American TV series (I watch them in the original language), playing with my dog and so on.

You see I'm not that kind of person who goes to the cinema or
runs to the pub just to have people around herself. ;)

Best Greetings,
Cathrin

PS: Do you have something like a PM system here to send others your ICQ number or e-mail address?

Yes, I'll send you a private message with my contact details. :)
...is supplied without liability.
IELTS 7 Good user: operational command, occasional inaccuracies

Silent Observer
Slow Speller
Muttersprache: English

Beitrag von Silent Observer »

Welcome, Sheep!
And Delfino, she got it right, "I'm from Cologne, Germany", not "Cologne in Germany".

Antworten