Learn English In England

Alles was zum Lernen gehört.
How to learn effectively.
Antworten
juliett
Bilingual Newbie

Learn English In England

Beitrag von juliett »

I went to England last summer and attended an English course it was an unusual situation as it was not one of those large commercial type of establishments it was a small, cosy home and I lived with my English tutor. I had my own large spacious room, and also had the use of a television.
English tuition was four hours daily and included spoken and written English. The food was great, and included all sorts of home cooked cuisine. I went on excursions to places of interest, which included other recreational sites like discovering the local beaches and majestic castles which Wales has a lot of. While I was on the course I met some lovely people, one student was from Japan, and another was from Russia. The name of the course I attended is "Bienvenue English Homestay" and I recommend it to all of you who are interested in attending a hands on English course in an English home.

LoneStar
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von LoneStar »

oh yea it is just awesome to do sth like that

i was in the UK a couple of times...
where did ya go? I went to Weymouth (which is in south england), to St.Annes (which is close to Blackpool) and to Caerfilli (which is in Wales)

i loved it, it was really a lot of fun

i can truly recommend doing that!

see ya

dave

Antworten