bitte korrigieren

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
sad_black_love
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

bitte korrigieren

Beitrag von sad_black_love »

hey ho,
ich musste ein paar dinge verschiftlichen, da ich bei einem vortrag fehlte. daher meine bitte, dass sich das jmd nochmal durchliest und falls nötig korrigiert oder korrekturvorschläge macht.
dankeschön.

“Hey Kid, Buy This!“

Comprehension (Task 4)

The article “Hey Kid, Buy This!” out of the “Business Week” from 30 June 1997 shows us that marketers canvass for new customers since their punters was born.

In the last decade kid’ marketing gets big changes. You can see that, when you look at the kind of advertisers work e.g. : “a nation of maketers gathering information about children’s preferences and than hiring psychologits to analyze it.” (l. 68-70). They want to lern about the child psyche and than they begin to design their ads in a way, which sparks the children’s interest. The attention of young people become more and more important. The advertiser are more focuses on young people, because they are easier to manipulable and because of them, their volume of sales increase unceasingly.

On the basic of the new family-cases in the 20th century, kids make shopping decisions which once remains in the hands of one parent. In addition to that, kids influence their parents in their decisions, due to that fact some maketers see the way through junior as the fastest to get mom and dad as costumer (l.105-108). Thus, they use the children some times as an intermediary between themselves and the older costumers (e.g. parents). This insidious way lets increase her quotes, too.

So today, children are important for marketing too, even if they are years away from being able to buy the products which attempts to spark their attention.

Analysis (Task 7b)

Maketers

- want to persuade with
* samples
* coupons
* freebies
- press famous figures on
* clothes
* diapers
- make TV commercials
- work in many ways insidiously
- address ads to children, even if the kids are years away from being able to by their products, so they...
- ... hope of the pester modality from children and know that, ...
- ... children influence their parents and make a lot of own decisions, today.
- >>>> use kids as an intermediary
- hem the kids in their ads/commercials for better quotes.
- systematically persue them
- make spread for somthing special (like the minivan) in magazines and ...
- ... build extras for children (e.g. minivan)
- rip the immature jugement from children off
- make movies, T-shirts, hamburger wrappers, dolls to bind them eralier and mor tightly
- make for example in-flight magazine for kids, seves McDonald’s Happy Meals (airlines)

Opinion (Task 9)

In fact, I would say : “Yes, it’s okay to aim adverts at children”, but you have to look in what kind of way. It’s indefensible that children are used for influencing her parents, even when the advertiser plays with the immature jugment of kids.
Only toys or clothes should be presented in adverts which are made for children, all the rest I think should be addressed to the parents. May, when they want, they can ask their children, how their think about this or that car, which they maybe want to buy, but nevertheless it’s not the right way, when they influence their parents, and so it has nonsense to address for example a car-ad to kids.
I know, thats only business, but in my opinion the advertiser must search for another way to increase their sale quotes. It’s not okay to play with people who have a naive attitude.
That’s insidiously and morally not passable.
Children-ads should concentrate itselves on toys ans mybe clothes, because you can’t give children more autonomy of decision than yourselve (as ideal). I would ask myself where this should afferent, when that was normal.

honey-n
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Re: bitte korrigieren

Beitrag von honey-n »

sad_black_love hat geschrieben:hey ho,
ich musste ein paar dinge verschiftlichen, da ich bei einem vortrag fehlte. daher meine bitte, dass sich das jmd nochmal durchliest und falls nötig korrigiert oder korrekturvorschläge macht.
dankeschön.

“Hey Kid, Buy This!“

Comprehension (Task 4)

The article “Hey Kid, Buy This!” out of the “Business Week” from 30 June 1997 shows us that marketers canvass for new customers since their punters was born.

In the last decade kid’ marketing gets big changes. You can see that, when you look at the kind of advertisers work e.g. : “a nation of maketers gathering information about children’s preferences and than hiring psychologits to analyze it.” (l. 68-70). They want to lern about the child psyche and than they begin to design their ads in a way, which sparks the children’s interest. The attention of young people become more and more important. The advertiser are more focuses on young people, because they are easier to manipulable and because of them, their volume of sales increase unceasingly.

On the basic of the new family-cases in the 20th century, kids make shopping decisions which once remains in the hands of one parent. In addition to that, kids influence their parents in their decisions, due to that fact some maketers see the way through junior as the fastest to get mom and dad as costumer (l.105-108). Thus, they use the children some times as an intermediary between themselves and the older costumers (e.g. parents). This insidious way lets increase her quotes, too.

So today, children are important for marketing too, even if they are years away from being able to buy the products which attempts to spark their attention.

Analysis (Task 7b)

Maketers

- want to persuade with
* samples
* coupons
* freebies
- press famous figures on
* clothes
* diapers
- make TV commercials
- work in many ways insidiously
- address ads to children, even if the kids are years away from being able to by their products, so they...
- ... hope of the pester modality from children and know that, ...
- ... children influence their parents and make a lot of own decisions, today.
- >>>> use kids as an intermediary
- hem the kids in their ads/commercials for better quotes.
- systematically persue them
- make spread for somthing special (like the minivan) in magazines and ...
- ... build extras for children (e.g. minivan)
- rip the immature jugement from children off
- make movies, T-shirts, hamburger wrappers, dolls to bind them eralier and mor tightly
- make for example in-flight magazine for kids, seves McDonald’s Happy Meals (airlines)

Opinion (Task 9)

In fact, I would say : “Yes, it’s okay to aim adverts at children”, but you have to look in what kind of way. It’s indefensible that children are used for influencing her parents, even when the advertiser plays with the immature jugment of kids.
Only toys or clothes should be presented in adverts which are made for children, all the rest I think should be addressed to the parents. May, when they want, they can ask their children, how their think about this or that car, which they maybe want to buy, but nevertheless it’s not the right way, when they influence their parents, and so it has nonsense to address for example a car-ad to kids.
I know, thats only business, but in my opinion the advertiser must search for another way to increase their sale quotes. It’s not okay to play with people who have a naive attitude.
That’s insidiously and morally not passable.
Children-ads should concentrate itselves on toys ans mybe clothes, because you can’t give children more autonomy of decision than yourselve (as ideal). I would ask myself where this should afferent, when that was normal.
hey sad_black_love

Now i have read your text and I must say that it is perfect..
In my opinion there is now mistake or something else..
I would write your text the same.

mfg
honey-n

Antworten