Help for my oral examination ...

Alles zum Abitur und zur Sekundarstufe I.
Tips for Exams (A-level/Year 10).
Antworten
Bobby
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: German

Help for my oral examination ...

Beitrag von Bobby »

Hi !!!

My name is Linda, 16 years old, and I have to set up a topic for my oral examination in June.

I´d still prepared one and I would like someone to have a look on it and correct it.

Here is my topic ....

The USA

Today I will talk about the USA.

The capital of the USA is Washington D. C. In Washington D. C. is the White House, the residence of the President of the United States, George W. Bush.

In August , my parents and I are going to fly to USA.
We will visit San Francisco, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara and other cities.
My Dad has chosen a lot of sights, such as Yosemity National Park, Death Valley, Bryce Canyon, Grand Canyon, Universal Film Studios, Disney World and the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco.

We are going by plane from Munich to San Francisco, where we will start our roundtrip. We are doing the trip, it will last 19 days, by ourselves.
My father rent a car and we will drive about 3700 km.
We will drive along a part of the world famous Route 66 and also the Highway No. 1 between LA and San Francisco.
At the end of our trip we will stay for 4 days in San Francisco for sightseeing.

USA is divided in 50 states. The most known are California, Texas and Florida.
English is the national language. About 215 millions speak English at home.
Spanish is spoken by 30 million people and about 1 million of the population are speaking German.

In Hollywood is the Walk of Fame. The Hollywood Walk of Fame is a sidewalk along Hollywood Boulevard in Los Angeles.
Britney Spears became the second youngest singer to accept a star on the Walk of Fame at only 21 years old.

Hollywood is also the home of a lot of stars, such as Tom Cruise and
Katie Holmes, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie and the star of the Pirates
of the Caribbean, Johnny Depp.

Of course many sport stars live in USA.
Dirk Nowitzky, born in Würzburg/Bavaria, the world famous basketball player and member of the team “Dallas Mavericks” lives in Dallas/Texas.

Thank you very much in advance and I´m looking forward to the result.

Greetings

Linda

miteclip96
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: English

Beitrag von miteclip96 »

Today I will talk about the USA.

The capital of the USA is Washington D. C. In Washington D. C. is the White House, the residence of the President of the United States, George W. Bush.

In August , my parents and I are going to fly to the USA.
We will visit San Francisco, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara and other cities.
My Dad has chosen a lot of sights, such as Yosemity National Park, Death Valley, Bryce Canyon, Grand Canyon, Universal Film Studios, Disney World and the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco.

We are going by plane from Munich to San Francisco, where we will start our roundtrip. We are making the 19 day trip, by ourselves.
My father will rent a car and we will drive about 3700 km.
We will drive along a part of the world famous Route 66 and also the Highway No. 1 between LA and San Francisco.
At the end of our trip we will stay for 4 days in San Francisco for sightseeing.

USA is divided into 50 states. The most well-known are California, Texas and Florida.
English is the national language. About 215 million speak English at home.
Spanish is spoken by 30 million people and about 1 million of the population speak German.

In Hollywood is the Walk of Fame. The Hollywood Walk of Fame is a sidewalk along Hollywood Boulevard in Los Angeles.
Britney Spears became the second youngest singer to accept a star on the Walk of Fame at only 21 years old.

Hollywood is also the home of a lot of stars, such as Tom Cruise,
Katie Holmes, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and the star of the "Pirates
of the Caribbean," Johnny Depp.

Of course many sports stars live in the USA.
Dirk Nowitzky, born in Würzburg/Bavaria, the world famous basketball player and member of the team “Dallas Mavericks” lives in Dallas/Texas.

Antworten