MSN/ICQ Exchange of knowledge German/English

Write something about yourself (who you are and where you come from).
Antworten
Exzore
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: German

MSN/ICQ Exchange of knowledge German/English

Beitrag von Exzore »

Hello
At first I would like to introduce myself:
My name is Rouven B. I am 18 years old and I am going to make my A-Level in one year.
I am looking for a person with good english skills who would like to share his knowledge with me.
In exchange I would help him or her with learning german.
The purpose of the exchange is to help me and the until now unknown participant to improve our style in written form thus the style of writing poems, summarys, comments etc.
I am not looking for a person who has rarely time and is not motivated to improve his style. Rather I am looking for a motivated, pleasent person who is interested in meeting like 2 or 3 times a week to check each others homework or essays as already mentioned.
I am looking forward to meet you :)
Regards
Rouven B.

Silent Observer
Slow Speller
Muttersprache: English

Beitrag von Silent Observer »

That sounds interesting, but I'm very late in replying to you post.... Dunno if you're coming back, but in case you do, PM me.

jul4eto
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Bulgaria

Beitrag von jul4eto »

I'm interestted, too! :spin:

alain
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: spanish

Beitrag von alain »

HELLO
My name is alain, I am from mexico, I am studying english language teaching at university, I do not tent to spend a lot of time surfing on the internert, I often write poems and I am usually good at writing of reports and essays :read: :read: and grammar of my mother toungue, I am learning french too, if you think i can help you in some way I will available.
Je suis désolé, if i made a mistake at the time of typing this message.
P.S. I hope you've got a good impression of my country.

Delfino
Anglo Veteran

Beitrag von Delfino »

Hello everyone!
At first I would like to introduce myself.
My name is Rouven B. I am 18 years old and I am going to graduate from school in about one year.
I'll need a good grade in English to achieve a good average grade of maybe Y in my Abitur (A-Level equivalents).
Therefore I am looking for a person with good English skills who would like to share his knowledge with me.
In exchange I would help him or her with learning German.
The main purpose of this exchange is to help me and the until now unknown participant
to improve our language skills and especially our style of writting (poems, summarys, comments etc.).
I am not looking for a person who has rarely time and is not very motivated to improve his style.
I am looking for a highly motivated, pleasent person who is interested in meeting online
about 2 or 3 times a week to check each others homework or essays as already mentioned.
I am looking forward to meeting you. :)
Regards,
Rouven B.

You can make a cake, but you can not make an A-Level. :)

Hello!

My name is Alain, I am from Mexico. I am studying English Language Teaching at university.
I do not tent to spend a lot of time surfing on the Internet. But I write often poems and
I am usually good at writing of reports and essays :read: :read: and I know the grammar of my mother tongue.
I am currently learning French too, if you think I can help you in some way I am available.

Je suis désolé, if I made any mistakes typing this message. It's already very late at night (1:20 am).

P.S. I hope you've got a good impression of my country.

I'm sure you are a great guy and you probably live in a very nice country too. Altough I've never been there yet.
...is supplied without liability.
IELTS 7 Good user: operational command, occasional inaccuracies

Delfino
Anglo Veteran

Beitrag von Delfino »

alain hat geschrieben:P.S. I hope you've got a good impression of my country.
PS: I hope you have a good opinion / impression of my country.

or

PS: I hope you are having a good opinion / impression of my country.
...is supplied without liability.
IELTS 7 Good user: operational command, occasional inaccuracies

Antworten