durchschauen! bitte

Alles zum Abitur und zur Sekundarstufe I.
Tips for Exams (A-level/Year 10).
Antworten
little.bubble
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: germain

durchschauen! bitte

Beitrag von little.bubble »

Hey!
vielleicht könnte jemand, wenn er/sei zeit hat diesen text verbessern? wäre echt nett! - DANKE
:read:
money- happiness?
Nowadays the aim in life of many people is having a lot of money. Some people try to get rich by playing in the lottery every week, some others work hard to treat themselves to the luxury. But does money buy happiness, too?

First of all, it is true that you need money to have/buy some essential things. If you really have no money, you are not able to buy food or to pay premiums or bills for e.g. for a flat. You need a lot money only to live.
On the one hand with money you cannot basically buy love or health. Let me give you an example. If you are terminally ill and you only have a few days to live, you will most likely prefer it to spend your time with your friends, parents or partners that loves you instead of sitting alone in/at your villa infront of your new television set.
But on the other hand if you have an illness and you are rich too, you have the opportunity to pay e.g. very expensive and necessary operations. You are able to be treated by the best doctors and to get the best drugs.
Another advantage of being rich is that you are able to make your dreams come true. You can visit several countries around the world, buy your dream house or even fly to the moon. With money you can make many things possible.
It is important to mention that many people think that there are only advantages of being rich, but it isn’t true.
One disadvantage might be that if you are rich, you only have a few REAL friends. Most of your so called friends are only interested in your money and those won’t be your friends any more if you have no money some time. So rich people have the problem to find real friends.

My personal view is that money is important to live, but we shouldn’t adjust our lives to the money. There are many things in the world that are unpaid, such as moments with your friends and family. Unfortunately money runs the world today, and people are greedy and they don’t make the best of health and love.

Antworten