Bitte Hilfe beim Korrigieren

Alles zum Abitur und zur Sekundarstufe I.
Tips for Exams (A-level/Year 10).
Antworten
blacky007
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: German
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Bitte Hilfe beim Korrigieren

Beitrag von blacky007 »

Hallo, falls jemand lust dazu hat, bitte ich euch den untenstehenden Brief zu korrigieren. Vorallem gramatikal.... ist mir sehr wichti. Besten Dank!

Dear Sandy,

I can't believe it's been so long since I have written. I could probably write an entire book if I tried to put onto paper all that has been going on. By reason that I've been busy studying for my final exams I have to apply Occam's razor.

So I'd necessarily like to tell you about my last weekend, which I spent on a national festival. Every 1th August we celebrate the birth of our Country. The oath of national alliance took place in the year 1291 but please, don’t ask me about some historical details.
I went there with my boyfriend, because by the way the 1th of August is as well our anniversary. Upon making enquiries about where this festival takes place, we fortunately found it after exactly two hours. The whole afternoon people put their hand up and danced to the traditional and popular songs, which were played by some famous bands.

Later, when the darkness had come, all people helped to organize a gigantic fire. I felt like we all were a big family, although I just knew my boyfriend. The rest of the night was quite romancing and at long last I could explain to my lovey where the Plough is.

Well, know I'm sitting here lost in reverie. Please let me know what you've been doing in recent times.

Love,

Amanda

sonia
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: English
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Beitrag von sonia »

Dear Sandy,

I can't believe it's been so long since I have written. I could probably write an entire book if I tried to put onto paper all that has been going on. The reason is that I have been busy studying for my final exams, where I have to apply Occam's razor.

So I'd quite like to tell you about my last weekend, which I spent at a national festival. Every 1st August we celebrate the birth of our country. The oath of national alliance took place in the year 1291 but please, don’t ask me about some ("the" sounds better rather than "some") historical details.
I went there with my boyfriend, because the 1st of August is also the date of our anniversary. Upon making enquiries about where this festival takes place, we fortunately found it after exactly two hours. For the whole afternoon, people put their hands up and danced to the traditional and popular songs, which were played by some famous bands.

Later, when the darkness had come ('when it became dark' sounds better), everyone helped to organize a gigantic fire. I felt like we were all part of a big family, even though I only knew my boyfriend. The rest of the night was quite romantic and at long last I could explain to my lovely where the plough is.

Well, I know I'm sitting here lost in reverie. Please let me know what you've been doing recently.

Love,

Amanda

Antworten