Bildinterpretation (13.Klasse)

Alles zum Abitur und zur Sekundarstufe I.
Tips for Exams (A-level/Year 10).
Antworten
jule407
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Bildinterpretation (13.Klasse)

Beitrag von jule407 »

Hallo ihr Lieben!

Ich soll zu Mittwoch eine Bildinterpretation schreiben. Das habe auch bereits getan und wollte mal fragen, ob ihr sie vielleicht für mich mal durchschauen könntet? Also grammatikalisch, bzgl. der Zeitformen und des Ausdrucks. Das wäre echt super nett von euch.

The picture “Freedom of Speech” is created in 1943, during the World War II, by Norman Rockwell. The Four Freedoms paintings, which were created by the artist, were inspired by a speech given before the United States Congress on January 6, 1941 by President Franklin D. Roosevelt. In that famous and stirring speech, Roosevelt enumerated four basic freedoms to which every person was entitled. The freedom of speech was one of these four.
The artist Norman Rockwell was born in 1894 in New York. He was a painter and illustrator of the early 20th century. He created more than 40 years the cover pictures for the Saturday Evening Post, as well as the picture which I have chosen. He died in 1978 in Stockbrigde.
The main subject, showing in the foreground, is a middle-aged man stands above the rest. He is dressed in working clothes that have a slightly rough quality. He has a determined and solemn look on his face. In the pocket of the central figure is maybe a rolled up program for the meeting. All eyes from the well-dressed audience are on the speaker. The men whom we can see are dressed in suits and hold the program in the hands.
Norman Rockwell shows in "Freedom of speech" maybe a meeting of a city. There assemble many enterprisers whom he marks by suits, but also at least one worker - the central person. During the meeting this worker arises and expresses his rather unpopular opinion. You can recognize this by the faces of the enterprisers who looks up to him a bit amazed and dubiously. Instead of interrupting him and protest against his remarks, they respect his freedom of speech and his unpopular opinion. The painter presents with this constellation in the picture the idea of Roosevelt of the freedom of speech. Norman Rockwell also makes clear that everybody should accept other opinions, even if they are not the own. In this case tolerance is the magic word.
I think this painting is already at first sight very expressive. The artist succeeds with the representation of a short situation making clear the subject of the freedom of speech. Norman Rockwell shows in his painting one, in my opinion very important, aspect which was a big subject in America at that time. That's why I have decided "Freedom of speech", because I believe that freedom of speech still today also a important subject in the whole world.

Vielen Dank im Voraus

Julia

Khira
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Beitrag von Khira »

Hallo Julia,
deine Bildinterpretation ist wirklich gut. Ich schreibe über das Thema eine Klausur und wollte fragen ob du mein Beispiel verbessern willst.

hoffe du liest das
Khira

Antworten