How to learn effectively.
Antworten
Soeffken
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Texte korrigieren als Nachhilfe

Beitrag von Soeffken »

Hey leute,
ich bin jetzt in der 10. Klasse auf Gymmi und habe meine Schwierigkeiten im Fach Englisch. Bei den Hörverstehens Aufgaben habe ich immer ne 1- und bei den Grmmatik Sachen auch. Mein Text ist imme r5, weil ich so extrem viele Fehler mache. Meine Idee war, dass ich meinem Lehrer immer kleine Texte schreibe und er diese korrigiert, so einen pro Woche. Allerdings reicht einmal pro Woche nicht und mein Lhrer hat ja auch gar nicht die Zeit mehr zu korrigieren. Dann kam mir die Idee mich in einem Forum anzumelden, dort immer kleine Texte schreibe und ihr korrigiert diese. Ich wäre euch so dankbar weil sich echt was ändern muss. Meine Familie kann mir dabei auch nicht helfen und meine Eltern halten nicht viel von Nachhilfe -.-

Also hier dann mal mein Text, da ich neu bin erzähl ich was von mir ;)

Hey guys,
my name is Sophia. I'm 15 years old and live in Coesfeld, that's in Münsterland. I go to the ten class on the St. Pius Gymnasium Coesfeld.
In my freetime I play with my cat. He's calling Archi and 3/4 years old. Also I went for walks with our dog, Lilly. She's 10 years old and ill. She's got tumors which are incurabel. I don't know how long she will live, but at the moment she's activ and doesn't have any pain. Three months ago I was getting out of my gymnastics club, where I'd been more than 5 years. The tricks I learned there I allways doing on my big trampolin in our garden.

So, jetzt muss ich weg. Ich habe eine Gruppenstunde wo ich LEiter bin... da sollte ich mich jetzt aber beeilen xD

Bitte korrigiert den TExt!

lg
Söffken

babel
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: English

Beitrag von babel »

Hey guys,
my name is Sophia. I'm 15 years old and live in Coesfeld, that's in Münsterland. I'm in the tenth class at St. Pius Gymnasium Coesfeld.
In my freetime I play with my cat. He's called Archi and 3/4 years old either three to four years or nine months old. Also I went for walks with take our dog, Lilly for walks. She's 10 years old and ill. She's got tumors which are incurable. I don't know how long she will live, but at the moment she's active and doesn't have any pain. Three months ago I left my gymnastics club, which I had been going to for more than 5 years. I am forever doing the tricks I learned there I allways doing on my big trampoline in our garden.

tam
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: deutsch

Beitrag von tam »

Hi everybody

prima ich verwände gleich mal mit dieses Topic :)

That's fine. I will take the same topic.

I beginning now an E-Kurs. And we are by the thema "time" and "…offer to a party" and "nummbers".
Good, Ok this is not my problem.
I will written short E sentences. And I read now an E book. It’s not a homework to the school or so. No it is my work for me.

The first sentences is very long.
Can you help me? Is the translation correct?

Hier mal meine Übersetzung:

This is a word that I want to deposit in you through God’s word that you can hang onto for the rest of your life, and I hope you never forget it. It’s the word suddenly!

Dies ist ein Wort was ich durch das Wort Gottes ersetzten wollte und dies kannst du für den Rest deines Lebens anwenden. Ich hoffe du vergießt es nie.
Es ist das Wort plötzlich!

Thanks for your read.
your pal ~tam

Josh
Topic Talker
Muttersprache: German/Korean

Beitrag von Josh »

Hi tam,

my English is far away from being perfect, but I'll try my best to correct as much as I can.
tam hat geschrieben:Hi everybody

prima ich verwände gleich mal mit dieses Topic :)

That's fine. I will take the same topic.

Ibeginning now an joined E-Course (sentence continues) and we are by the dealing with the thema topic "time" and "…offer to a party" and "nummbers".
Good, Ok this is not my problem.
I will have written short E sentences (what are E sentences?). And now I am reading nowan E book. It’s not a homework to the from school or so. No it is my work for me It is something I want to work on by myself (or: on my own).

The first sentences is very long.
Can you help me? Is the translation correct?

Hier mal meine Übersetzung:

This is a word (that) I want to deposit exchange in you through God’s word with the word of God that you can hang onto for the rest of your life, and I hope you never forget it. It’s the word suddenly!

Dies ist ein Wort was ich durch das Wort Gottes ersetzten wollte und dies kannst du für den Rest deines Lebens anwenden. Ich hoffe du vergießt es nie.
Es ist das Wort plötzlich!

Thanks for your read.
your pal ~tam
Ehm... I don't quite understand your question. You want to exchange the word "suddenly" with the "word of God"? So what is the word of God? If somebody asked me what the word of God is, I would answer it was the "Bible", but I have no idea what you mean, sorry.
Express yourself a little bit clearer.

Em!L
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Em!L »

ich sehe bereits dass du viele Fehler im Satzbau und Rechtschreibung hast
Lerne einfach viele Vokabeln und fange ganz von neu an!
Also lese viele Texte und so!

tam
Tongue Twister

Beitrag von tam »

Hi danke @Josh

This is a summery part from a book. I will this translate to german.
Der Text ist Teil eines Buches. Den ich ins deutsche übersetzte.
Ich wollt gern wissen ob das deustche so von Sinn her Ok ist. :)

Ja , ich versuchs mehr zu lesen, z.ZT. versuch ich Lieder zu übersetzten. ;)

salute tam :wink:

freckle
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von freckle »

Hi Tam.

So wie ich das sehe, haben die meisten dasselbe Problem wie Du. Sie verstehen diesen Satz - bzw. den tieferen Sinn dieses Satzes einfach nicht.

Und deshalb ist wohl zunächst fälschlicherweise bei einigen so angekommen, als sei der deutsche Satz DEIN Werk und Du hättest ihn ins Englische übersetzen wollen - und hierfür nun eine Korrektur.

Um welches Buch handelt es sich denn, bzw. um welches Thema geht es in diesem Buch generell?

Vielleicht sendest du mal die Sätze, die VOR und NACH dem betreffenden Teil kommen, mit dem nächsten Post mit.

Könnte ja sein, man wird dann aus der Sache schlauer :wink:

Josh
Topic Talker
Muttersprache: German/Korean

Beitrag von Josh »

Em!L hat geschrieben:Lerne einfach viele Vokabeln und fange ganz von neu an!
What do you mean? Do you want her to build sentences like "my name is..."? That's to far I think. She is pretty good and just has to take a closer look at the use of tenses.

@ tam

Your welcome. :)
tam hat geschrieben:This is a summary part from a book. I will this translate into german.
Don't try to translate directly from German to English, that doesn't work. Actually I can't think of a grammar rule right now, which could help you understand in what word order you have to build your sentences.
The correct form would be: I will translate this into German.
tam hat geschrieben:Der Text ist Teil eines Buches. Den ich ins deutsche übersetzte.
Well,... the content is understandable, but the subordinate clause (Nebensatz) has to be separated by a comma instead of a dot. Apart from that... it does make sense. :)

tam
Tongue Twister

Beitrag von tam »

Das ist schade das ich immer noch so viele Fehler mach.
Aber ich dank euch sehr für eure Hilfe :D

Habt ihr Ratschläge oder Tipps für mich wie ich deutsche Sätze ins englische bring ohne so schwer wiegende Fehler zu machen, 1:1 geht ja nicht, hab ich nun auch gemerkt aber wie dann? ich muss mir ja gedanken in deustch machen um sie dann in englische zu bringen.

ZB Was machst du hier? Würd ich so übersetzten: What do you do here? vllt ist das mal richtig aber es gibt auch andere die nicht so gut zu übersetzten sind.

thanks, bess demnähx ;)

SarahB
Bilingual Newbie

Re: Texte korrigieren als Nachhilfe

Beitrag von SarahB »

Könnte mir bitte jemand diesen text auf grammatik- und rechtschreibfehler korrigieren?!(Vielleicht auch Beistriche) Danke

Kendrik's dream

It was a monday in December. Kendrick a fifteen year ols boy was alone in the mountains because he did not know what to do with his life. He wanted the spirits of the Navajo people to send him a sign so that he would know what to do with his life.
After two days in the mountains I was hungry and thirsty and afraid of the wild animals in the woods around me.
During my third night in the mountains i had a dream. In my dream i was locked in a room. In the room were lots of keys with hearts on them.
At first i was frightened but then i felt happy because it was a sign of the Navajo people.
I walked around and found a door but it was closed. I searched for the right key to open the door. I found the right key and opened the door. I began to understand that I must found the key of my heart. When I woke up I know what I had to do in my live. So i decided to find the key of my heart.

Vielen Dank!!!!

Steffi1985
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Steffi1985 »

Ich bin kein Englischlehrer, hab nur ein eingermaßen gutes (aber sicherlich nicht perfektes) Gefühl für die Sprache. Hier mal meine Ergänzungen/ Änderungen:

Kendrik's dream

On a Monday in December, Kendrick a fifteen year old boy went to the mountains. He wanted to be alone, because he did not know
what to do with his life
. He was hoping that maybe the spirits of the Navajo people would send him some sign to show him what he should do.
After two days in the mountains he became hungry and thirsty and started being afraid of the wild animals in the woods around him.
In the third night he had a meaningful dream. In the dream he was being locked in a room with many keys. Each key had an engraved heart on it.

He was frightened at first. But then he realized that this might be the Sign of the Navajo people he had waited for and started to feel happy. He walked through the room and found a door but it was locked. He searched for the right key to open the door and when he finally found it, he opened the door with it. He began to understand that he had to find the key of (to?) his heart. When he woke up, he finally knew what he had to do in his live: finding the key of (to?) his heart.

It was a monday - On a Monday hört sich besser an.
Und immer dran denken: feststehende Begriffe wie Orte, Namen, Städte, Länder usw. werden groß geschrieben.

a fifteen year ols boy - sieht nach Tippfehler aus ;-)

He was alone in the mountains because he did not know what to do with his life. He wanted the spirits of the Navajo people to send him a sign so that he would know what to do with his life. - Grammatikalisch auch nicht falsch, liest sich nur irgendwie holprig für mich.

After two days in the mountains I was hungry… - hier springst du in der Perspektive plöztlich von der Erzählperspektive (“He”) zur Ich-Perspektive („I“).

During my third night in the mountains i had a dream. In my dream i was locked in a room. In the room were lots of keys with hearts on them. At first i was frightened but then i felt happy because it was a sign of the Navajo people.- s.o. Grammatikalisch nicht falsch, aber holprig.

I walked around and found a door but it was closed.- closed = geschlossen aber nicht zwangsläufig abgeschlossen. Da passt “locked” besser

I searched for the right key to open the door. I found the right key and opened the door. - s.o.

I began to understand that I must found - wenn schon dann “must find” (must found = doppelte Vergangenheit)

the key of my heart. - of oder to?
Ich kenn die Geschichte nicht, spontan ist mir aber nur “the key to my heart” geläufig (aus verschiedenen Songs und Geschichten - muss aber nicht heißen dass es „key of my heart“ nicht auch gibt)

Duckduck
Anglo Master

Beitrag von Duckduck »

Hi Steffi1985 und willkommen im Forum! :)

Das ist ja nett, dass Du Dir die Arbeit gemacht hast. Es macht auch richtig Spaß, nicht? Allerdings, sei nicht traurig, wenn Du keinen Dank von SarahB bekommst, denn der Beitrag ist ja schon so ziemlich 1 Jahr alt und die Dame wird jetzt wahrscheinlich keinen großen Wert mehr auf ihn legen.

Aber das ist ja nicht schlimm, eine gute Übung sind solche Korrekturen allemal!

Grüße
Duckduck :prost:
Mein Farbcode für Korrekturen:
Fehler / Stil/Ausdruck / Anmerkung

Steffi1985
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Steffi1985 »

Hi Duckduck,
danke für die Info ;-)
Hab ich nach dem Abschicken auch gemerkt... aber wie du schon sagst, hilft mir ja selber auch um "in touch with the language" zu bleiben.
Grüßle

Antworten