Bitte um Textkorrektur...

Alles zum Abitur und zur Sekundarstufe I.
Tips for Exams (A-level/Year 10).
Antworten
elina
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Bitte um Textkorrektur...

Beitrag von elina »

hallo, ich bin nicht so gut in Englisch und hogge mal, dass das hier klappen wird...wir schreiben demnächst eine Arbeit und ich hab für mich erstmal einen Text zusammengefasst. Wär lieb, wenn jemand mal einen Blick darauf werfen könnte, weil ich mir an einigen Stellen echt nicht sicher bin...danke im voraus...

A life in New York
Positive statement:
New York is a major capital of industry — finance and fashion, media and high tech, arts and entertainment, real estate and manufacturing. It is the top echelon of virtually every business in the world. Who would not live in a city in which he could realize his dreams?
I think New York is a city which offers many opportunities to start a career.
I would say New York is a city which is never boring. When some inhabitants want to have some fun they have many possibilities to do what they just want to. The nightlife of New York could be interesting, too. If some people want to dance the night away they can pick out one of New York's many clubs. From sports bars to supper clubs to dance halls with VIP rooms, there are plenty of places to find a soft comfy place to sit, drink and listen to music. So this city seems to be full of live, during the days and nights, round the clock.
In New York are many museums, professional sports teams, Broadway, bookstores too which are all just a stroll, a subway ride or a taxi trip away.

Negative statement:
In my opinion New York City has always seemed a bit isolated from the rest of the world. The city streets are more crowded, the food is expensive and the inhabitants seem to be a little bit egoistic. The most people look to the ground when they go through the city. Everyone just cares for his own live and business. Many people doesn’t take care for the problems of other people. A further negative aspect in the New York live is the bad and expensive food. The food in the city’s most celebrated dining salons, with one or perhaps two exceptions, is neither elegant nor superb, for example McDonalds. Violent crime decrease in New York City, too.

weaver
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: german

Beitrag von weaver »

Everyone just cares for his own live and business. Many people doesn’t take care for the problems of other people.

also das muss life heißen.

und dann man dich noch mal klar, wann man don't und wann doesn't verwendet. und schau mal in dein dictionary welche präpositionen man bei care verwenden kann.

werauchimmer
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von werauchimmer »

In NY there are...
Most people

Antworten