Richtiger Einsatz von was

Alles zu den englischen Zeiten im Aktiv und Passiv.
Questions on tenses (Active and Passive).
Antworten
Bumblebee1
Bilingual Newbie

Richtiger Einsatz von was

Beitrag von Bumblebee1 »

Hallo,
nachdem meine letzte Frage so schnell und gut erklärt wurde, lege ich die nächste gleich nach.
Ich habe immer noch Schwierigkeiten mit dem richtigen Verwenden von "was". Entweder verwende ich es zu oft oder zu selten...

Hier mal ein kleiner Brief, welcher als Hausaufgabe geschrieben werden muß.
Vielleicht hat ja jemand Lust und Zeit, sich den mal durchzulesen.
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich, wie immer, dankbar.

Dear ***
Last week I saw an awful accident. A little boy was riding along the street on his bike. A motorbike was overtaken him in a bend, just just as the little boy rounded it. After it had overtaken him it turned left immediately and he hit the side of it.
He flow trough the air for a few metres and landed on his leg(oder bone???). I believe it was fractured.
All the passers-by went to help him and a driver of a green BMW stopped too. He had a mobile phone and called an ambulance. Then he applied a bandage to the boy's left leg. The ambulance came about 10 minutes later and he was taken to the nearest hospital.
While he was helping the child a thier stole his camera from his car.
Wasn't that callous!
Today I read in the newspaper the little boy is to be o.k. and the police caught the driver of the car that had injured the little boy.
Best regards
Vielen Dank im Vorraus
Bumblebee

maureencc
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: bilingual British English / German

Re: Richtiger Einsatz von "was"

Beitrag von maureencc »

Bumblebee1 hat geschrieben:
Dear ***
Last week I saw an awful accident. A little boy was riding along the street on his bike. A motorbike overtook him on a bend, just as the little boy rounded it. After it had overtaken him it turned left immediately and he hit the side of it.
He flew through the air for a few metres and landed on his leg. I believe it was fractured.
All the passers-by went to help him and the driver of a green BMW stopped too. He had a mobile phone and called an ambulance. Then he applied a bandage to the boy's left leg. The ambulance came about 10 minutes later and he was taken to the nearest hospital.
While he was helping the child a thief stole his camera from his car.
Wasn't that callous!
Today I read in the newspaper the little boy will be o.k. and the police caught the driver of the car that had injured the little boy.
Best regards
Ich habe dir oben die Korrekturen eingesetzt.

Das Verb "to be" wie auch "to do" fungiert ja als Hauptverb und als Hilfsverb, was natürlich den Eindruck gibt, man benutzt sie übermäßig viel. Ist aber nicht so.

Das Verb "to be" als Hauptverb - sein. Allerdings gibt es natürlich öfter aussagekräftigere Verben als immer "to be" zu benutzen.
´
Als Hilfsverb: Bildung der Verlaufsformen, Bildung der Passivformen. ----- Da geht kein Weg dran vorbei!

Ich denke, du kannst dich doch recht gut auf dein Gefühl verlassen.

LG
Maureen
Carpe diem - nutze den Tag

Bumblebee1
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Bumblebee1 »

Hallo Maureen,
herzlichen Dank für Deine schnelle und kompetente Antwort. Du hast mir damit wirklich weitergeholfen.
viele Grüsse
Bumblebee1

maureencc
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: bilingual British English / German

Beitrag von maureencc »

Bitte, bitte! :D
Carpe diem - nutze den Tag

bloodi
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von bloodi »

Hallo,

ich hätte da auch noch kurz ne Frage.
Last week I saw an awful accident. A little boy was riding along the street on his bike.
Warum heißt es nun "was riding" und nicht "A little boy rode along the street on his bike"?

Das der Junge Fahrrad fährt passiert ja jetzt nicht im Moment, und ist auch keine regelmäßige Handlung.

Oder würde beides gehen, wie im deutschen?

1. Ein Junge fuhr auf seinem Fahrrad die Straße entlang.
2. Ein Junge ist auf seinem Fahrrad die Straße entlang gefahren.

Antworten