bitte kann mir jemand mein "summary" korrigieren?

Alles zur englischen Grammatik.
How to deal with English grammar.
Antworten
Miimky
Bilingual Newbie

bitte kann mir jemand mein "summary" korrigieren?

Beitrag von Miimky »

wenn möglich bis morgen abend korrigieren, denn ich brauche es am schon am freitag! DAAAANKE!

Bayamee the god has came down one day from the sky world. He wants to find the kindest creatures of the earth. He disguises himself like a pitying wombat.
The first creature he finds is a worries and stress kangaroo mother, she is always employed to looking after her joey. The wombat walks to her while he mumbling: “I am useless, no good to myself or anyone else”. The kangaroo feels really sorry for him and she says to him: “Cheer up”! And the old wombat answers: “How can I, when I am blind and can’t find fresh grass to eat and NOBODY cares about me. I haven’t got a friend in the whole world”. The kangaroo mother offers to help him in that she shows him a place with fresh grasses and also some cool waters to drink. While she was watching the wombat how happy he is, she suddenly remembers her joey and hop quickly back to where she has left him. Like always he hops away and became lost again, but she has luck and find him fast. Then she hurries back to the blind wombat to look after him.
Suddenly a hunter was right behind the wombat, he is ready to attack him. She starts to hop until she has the attention of the hunter. When the hunter sees a kangaroo he forgets the wombat and runs after the kangaroo mother.
After a long chase she comes upon a secluded cave, after a while when she stays in the cave, she sees the hunter gives up the chase and walks back to camp.
When she hurries back to looks after the wombat, he isn’t still there, she cans only hop he will be all right.
Back in the sky world Byamee is happy that he really finds the kindest creatures.
He decides to reward the kangaroo and gives her a pouch into which she could put her joey so that he is safe.
Later Byamme makes pouches grow on the bodies of all the marsupial family.

maedko

Beitrag von maedko »

Bayamee, the god, came down one day from the sky world. He wanted to find the kindest creatures of the earth. He disguised himself like a pitying wombat.

The first creature he finds is a worried and stressed kangaroo mother, she is always employed to looking after her joey. The wombat walks to her while mumbling: “I am useless, no good to myself or anyone else”. The kangaroo feels really sorry for him and she says to him: “Cheer up”! And the old wombat answers: “How can I, when I am blind and can’t find fresh grass to eat and NOBODY cares about me. I haven’t got a friend in the whole world”. The kangaroo mother offers to help him if she shows him a place with fresh grass and also some cool water to drink.

While she was watching the wombat and how happy he was, she suddenly remembers her joey and hopped quickly back to where she has left him. Like always, he hopped away and became/got lost again, but she has luck and finds him fast. Then she hurries back to the blind wombat to look after him.

Suddenly, a hunter was right behind the wombat, ready to attack him. She starts to hop until she has the attention of the hunter. When the hunter sees the kangaroo, he forgets the wombat and runs after the kangaroo mother.

After a long chase, she comes upon a secluded cave. After a while, while she was in the cave, she sees the hunter give up the chase and walk back to camp.

When she hurries back to look after the wombat, he isn’t there, she can only hope he will be all right.

Back in the sky world, Byamee is happy that he really found the kindest creatures. He decides to reward the kangaroo by giving her a pouch, into which she could put her joey to keep him safe.

Later, Byamme makes pouches grow on the bodies of all the marsupial family.

war's echt toll! da ich in den usa wohne, ist mein englisch ja gut. Ich kann dir deshald sagen, dass es jetzt alles richtig ist, ich hoffe. :lol:

wenn du was für frage hast, shick mir dann eine e-mail (mkotowski@adelphia.net). ich bin immer frei, um zu helfen.

maedko

Beitrag von maedko »

huh? u wanted it corrected and thats what i did. dont be complaining about it now. :twisted:

Antworten