Is it sweet?

Where everybody can talk about anything. Slang is welcome and even encouraged.
Antworten
tanhuimei
Topic Talker

Is it sweet?

Beitrag von tanhuimei »

Hi guys,

Here is a story, you may read the story, OR actually a true dream, bellow:

M represents a sweet , cute, 14-year-old-girl, but she doesn't have a boyfriend and seldom talk to boys. However, she had fell in love with a boy(S), who is now 17 years old.

S stands by a tall, handsome ,rich , 17-year-old-guy. He is very handsome, indeed. He knows this girl (M) but seldom talks to her.

Their situation : M is a afternoon session student while S is a morning session boy, since they're not at the same age, so they aren't having a lot time being together. Before this incident had happen, M has left a love note to S, and that's why S knew her. Plus, M has a very deep love to this boy, S. But, S SEEMS takes no notice (maybe yes, maybe no).

The incident occured yesterday(11.9.2007):

One afternoon, they were having their meal in canteen. They sat next to each other, but on different table. When M was eating, she reslized that the boy she liked was sitting beside her, so she turned to gaze into him, for a long time.

At that moment, S found that someone was eyeing him. So, he, too, turned to the person who was gazing him. When S turned to M, M gave a pretty sweet smile to S, because she hoped that S will know she was in love with him.

Without thinking much, S replied M's smile, with a nice, wonderfully and too a sweet smile! For S, he wondered why M will smile to him, so freely! Because he thought that M is a very cool girl as she never smile so freely to boys. Both of them, in the meantime, indulged in a jolly sweet moment, indeed. Even though they never talked to each other at that moment, but only smiled, yet, they were in a jolly mood, because S found his sweet love, while M's love was replied!

-END-

Er... how do you think this story about? Or, you may think that this story is pretty sweet if you're in this situation or you may try to picture this situation. It will be a sweet love!

Please don't forget to drop some replies ot comments here ya!

Regards,
Thanks
huimei

Milo
Topic Talker
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von Milo »

Well, nice story, but it sounds a bit unreal to me.
But maybe I'm wrong, probable it depends to the character of the persons which are involved to such a situation.

tanhuimei
Topic Talker

Beitrag von tanhuimei »

Hi Milo,

About this story, it is just a dream. But the smile is true, real, indeed!

I hope that dream would come true to me.I like that sweet moment!
huimei

tanhuimei
Topic Talker

Beitrag von tanhuimei »

:P Hey, Milo

In Malaysia, MILO is a beverage. you know?

Most of Malaysian drink this bevarage every morning before they go to work or school.

:)
huimei

Milo
Topic Talker
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von Milo »

Wow, no I've never heard this before :spin:
I will try to explain the meaning of my nickname in new thread only for this topic.

I have searched for a picture of this beverage in the internet. I think it's a kind of cocoa(?)

tanhuimei
Topic Talker

Beitrag von tanhuimei »

yeah! MILO in Malaysia is a kind of cocoa drinks. It usually mixes with milk power, then pour hot water into it, as an instant breakfast.
huimei

Philip_Bra

Beitrag von Philip_Bra »

Nice very nice one.
I really like it.

Antworten