Who wants to write with me???

Write something about yourself (who you are and where you come from).
Antworten
vitalidle
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: German

Who wants to write with me???

Beitrag von vitalidle »

Hello, I'm new

I'm a 31 years old PhD student who wants to improve his English and is searching for new friends.

I would like to improve my writing skills :shock: . I founded a site, :lol: , but writing alone is boring :( . I'm seeking for people to join :out: . I think we can have much fun :spin: .

Bela
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Bela »

Hi!! I'm from Mexico City, and I also want to improve my English. I just came back from USA a month ago. I went there for 3 months to study de language, but I have to keep practicing... :D

vitalidle
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von vitalidle »

Cool, Mexico is a place I have never been. Which part of the US were you? I was in Chicago and Kansas about 10 years ago for just 2.5 weeks. This has been my only visit. But I know some Americans. In my hometown is a German-American Institute where I am a member and at work we have some.

Bela
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Bela »

Hello!! Thanks for the reply.... I was in Yardley, Pensilvania. I studied at the Bucks County Community College. I was in three courses, Writing, Conversation and English as a Second Language. I went there because I have a sister living there. The place is beautiful, and I also had the opportunity to visit Cape May and Atlantic City in New Jersey, New York and Philadelphia. The best part is that now I have two new good friends who I met at school. One of them is a 21 year-old girl from Israel, and the other one is a 48 year-old man from Spain.

I have never been in Germany neither, but I think it must be beautiful. isn't it??

vitalidle
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von vitalidle »

You visited quite a lot in these 3 months :spin: . Yes, Germany has beautiful places, although I often miss true nature, everything is cultivated. So, I also enjoy is being abroad where not everything is so organized. For a German I'm weak at organizing. Mexico will be different. I know nobody from there. Last November I met somebody from Mexico when I was in India.

Bela
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Bela »

Wow!! you have been in India?? It must be very interesting... Well, I live in Mexico City, it is one of the biggest cities in the world. So, it is very stressed to live here... there are a lot of people. But in the other hand, we can find a lot of places where we can spend very good time with family and friends. I usually go to the movies, sometimes I go to some nice bar with my friens, or I just go with them to have a cup of coffee somewhere.

So, what do you do?

I have a little question for you, what's the meaning of PhD??

Antworten