Introducing myself :)

Write something about yourself (who you are and where you come from).
Antworten
sade

Introducing myself :)

Beitrag von sade »

Hey guys,

I'm happy to have found my way to this forum. In order to improve my english speaking I've searched for a community/forum to this purpose for quite a while now. I really wanted to find a forum for my favourite interest which is music, but I've stopped searching for one :)

So, what about me?

My name's Piet and I'm living in Berlin for 17 years, my whole life, now. Ever since my first english lesson I loved the english language. Other learned languages are french, in which I'm not too bad at all, and 2 years of spanish. Now, in the 11th grade, I'm still lovin it (probably even more now ;D ). Hopefully, this "love" will never fade.
To improve my english-skills, I'm trying everything possible for me: Reading english novels, watching english movies, and playing Pc-games in "english only". Fortunatly our class have had some finnish guys as exchange partners here, which were a real help getting forward in english since everybody in finland seems to speak nearly perfect english :)

Well, that's it about me for now. If I forgot something important or if you want to know something additional about me, feel free to ask ;)

Greetings,
Piet

Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

Good luck with your English studies. The spellings and pronunciations can be rather difficult at times. So you learned some English from some Finns, eh? Lucky for you they did not make you learn Finnish! Now that's a challenging language.

Antworten