Bitte dringend korrigieren

Alles zum Abitur und zur Sekundarstufe I.
Tips for Exams (A-level/Year 10).
Antworten
schatzilina
Bilingual Newbie

Bitte dringend korrigieren

Beitrag von schatzilina »

wäre schön wenn jemand mal drüber gucken könnte.

The media play an important role in education. Discuss.

There are many different kinds of media, the print media for example books, letters, newspaper and in newer time than photograph, telephone, film, radio, television and internet, but also video games. Media use sign, especially symbols as well as writing and language or music. If are the task of the media is the communication function, development function, information settlement, factor culture and carrier support.

For example the internet it’s a important media for me because the internet can help me with my homework and at school because there are a lot of interesting information and news but you must look out because there are a lot of wrong information so you must have a little bit of basic knowledge about this theme. A next important media is the television.
All over the world, I think in every household there is a television. If you ask me there are many violent TV programmes. I believe they have been blamed for causing rising crime rates in many cities. There are many arguments that can be used to support this. If you go channel hopping on TV in no matter what time; you can find action movies that are very brutal. In my point of view even children’s programmes for the youngest are very violent. Just take the very popular children series “Tom and Jerry“. There is not a single minute where they aren’t beating each other up. The Print media earlier very often would be used are read lasts however no longer so popularly there today for example that too long and is sat down too time-consuming more quickly and more comfortably it yet before the television to and look find would damage write is for example news I think that very then just letters yet much personally as over the internet to chat or goes to write enamels however it just more quickly.

Finally I think the Medias play an very important role in education. At the same time parents must pay attention than the children are only looking animated films, which are not brutal and they must watch out if the children in the internet that they are not look on web pages or violent web pages. I believe not only the media are separate and further important point to the education also the social background of the children

Antworten