Korrektur - Comment (just main part): Leaving your hometown

Alles zum Abitur und zur Sekundarstufe I.
Tips for Exams (A-level/Year 10).
Antworten
Juth
Bilingual Newbie

Korrektur - Comment (just main part): Leaving your hometown

Beitrag von Juth »

Bitte um eine Korrektur.
Dies ist mein erstes Comment und ich habe noch keine wirkliche Ahnung, wie es nun alles zu formulieren ist, deshalb würde ich es sehr begrüßen, wenn man mich auf mögliche Ausdrucks-, Rechtschreib- und weitere Fehler aufmerksam machen würde. :mrgreen: Ich finde es klingt alles in allem noch sehr sehr sehr holprig, außerdem ist es an sich zu lang, zumindest laut Wortanzahl. :rolleyes:
Anmerkung: Wir sollten erstmal nur den Hauptteil schreiben, Einleitung und Schluss fehlen also noch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A lot of young people leave the east and go to the west (or even abroad) to work, study and live there.
Can you imagine leaving? Present reasons and pros and cons and give your opinion.

As far as I can see now, I will leave the area too.
For sure it will be hard to leave your family and friends, the persons you need and love. You lived here for all your life, you know your hometown as well as the surrounding area. You have been grown up in here. If you go away, it is possible that you become homesick, so you will phone home everyday and fly or rather drive home from time to time. A lot of money will go on that.
The costs are another disadvantage of leaving home. If you leave, you have to search for a new cheap flat, which are really hard to find. Flats or even houses are very expensive these days. Even if you make good money all these burdens like housing and food are hard to bear.
Also it is possible that you do not find new friends quickly. Nobody will be there to turn to for help and nobody stands by you if you are in trouble. You maybe will get bored or sad or - if it comes to the worst – depressive.
Otherwise it could be a big advantage to leave. If you are living far away from home in an unknown city, maybe even abroad, you have and learn to be independent . You have to make your own decisions and take all responsebilitys on your own.
Furthermore you could earn more money in other places. It is generally often known, that the people in western germany earn more money than the ones in the east.
Another argument is that there are better education opportunities in larger citys. There are not just universitys, even highschools and librarys.
Furthermore there are better chances to get a job somewhere else. The jobs here are very limited, here is the highest rate of joblessness in the whole area. The few vacant jobs are very treasured, so it is hard to find a job in here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eine Frage: Wie muss ich es formulieren? Darf ich beispielsweise "For sure it will be hard to leave my family and friends, the persons I need and love." schreiben?
Oder muss es allgemein bleiben?
Also "For sure it will be hard to leave your family and friends, the persons you need and love."?

Antworten