For those who speak English well.

Write something about yourself (who you are and where you come from).
Antworten
brightlight
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Ukrainian, Russian

For those who speak English well.

Beitrag von brightlight »

If you help me to improve my English, I will help you to improve your Russian (or Ukrainian). Anyway I would like to make friends with somebody who speaks English well. My name is Valentine, I am a male of 17. I'm from Ukraine (Kyiv). My ICQ-number is .............. :uppy: :D :chat: :bye:

Eunice
Slow Speller
Muttersprache: Burmese

Re: For those who speak English well.

Beitrag von Eunice »

brightlight hat geschrieben:If you help me to improve my English, I will help you to improve your Russian (or Ukrainian). Anyway I would like to make friends with somebody who speaks English well. My name is Valentine, I am a male of 17. I'm from Ukraine (Kyiv). My ICQ-number is .............. :uppy: :D :chat: :bye:
Hi Valentine!
I don't know if you're interested to make friends with me or not. I don't speak English well, but I'm trying to improve it. I'm currently living in Singapore to study. Your sentence makes me say 'wow'! You know what I'm interested in Ukraine and I'd like to learn Ukrainian language. I read about your country and try to learn the language. :lol: Now I begin to like Ukrainian music. I hope it'll be great if I can help you improve your English and you teach me Ukrainian.
Deal?
Eunice

Antworten