Alles was zum Lernen gehört.
How to learn effectively.
Antworten
Carbon
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Bitte korregieren

Beitrag von Carbon »

Ich hoffe ihr könnt den Text korregieren, bitte wenn möglich alle gramatischen Fehler überprüfen

Today slept my friend Yannick by me, because his parents doesn’t were at home. We went at 9 o’clock to play football. Then we met Tolga at 10 o’clock to play football ,too. We played 1 hour ,then they wanted that I go home to brought a watch that we can stop the time. My friend Kevin was there ,too . We played a game together (a football game). But after an half hour Tolga must go home. Yannick , Kevin and I continued playing and we went home.

Sorry, we went at 9o'clock home

sanschain
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Beitrag von sanschain »

Hy...ich hoff ich kann dir noch helfen und es ist nicht zu spät...

Yesterday (wird ja schon gestern gewesen sein, weil er ja bestimmt über nacht bei dir war) my friend Yannik slept at my house because his parents weren´t at home. We left to play football at 9 o´clock. We met Tolga at 10 o´clock because she wanted to play football too. We played one hour since they wanted me to bring a watch for stopping the time. My friend Kevin was there too and we played a footballgame together. But after half an hour Tolga had to go and so Yannick Kevin and me continued playing without her. After the game we went at home.

Carbon
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Carbon »

Tolga is he

sanschain
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Beitrag von sanschain »

bitte bitte keine ursache...würd dir immer wieder gern helfen.

Antworten