English noob needs help by correcting a text^^

Alles zum Abitur und zur Sekundarstufe I.
Tips for Exams (A-level/Year 10).
Antworten
WillLearnEnglish
Bilingual Newbie

English noob needs help by correcting a text^^

Beitrag von WillLearnEnglish »

Hey at all!!

So I dare to post a text that I wrote for the school, it would be very fine if someone could correct it. Ah, one information you need…I can’t write very good in English, when I was younger I never learn for the English lessions but now I realize how important it is to speak English so I have to catch up all the things that I was to dawdling to learn. (ich glaube hier sind schon viele Fehler^^). ok, now to the text:

For me it is normally that when I go to a Party teenager in my age drink alcohol. I drink it too. Many people need alcohol to rave-up and solve from their problems. So extreme it isn’t by me. I sometimes drink to have fun. But my parents think in a different way. They think that teenager don’t see the dangerous sides of alcohol. “It is bad for healthy and could damage your liver”, they always say. Exactly this is the cause why my parents forbid me sometimes to drink alcohol. They say always that I’m too young and don’t know anything about this dangers. But I don’t think like other teenagers: “ah, everybody drinks alcohol why shouldn’t I drink it”. Here is the clarification incomplete by some people. My parents mean that I think in that same way like the other kids. But this is false. I know that alcohol is bad, when you overdose it. So when you handle with care and drink it only in small quantities it doesn’t harm you. But this is the problem, when I say” I don’t drink a lot of alcohol” my parents don’t believe me. They imagine that I only go to the party because I will get drunk. So how do they react? Of course, they say “No, we forbid you to go to the party”. So that makes me angry.
But how it is possible that both sides are content? Maybe I could talk with my parents and tell them that I know that alcohol is dangerous and I will pay attention to alcohol. Also I could explain that I never will be like that people that always have overdose of alcohol, the most of them have emotional problems and I will not have this troubles.
I can only hope that my parents trust me in this matter.

This story don’t conforms in all points the reality.

Ich weiß das es bestimmt viele Fehler gibt, aber ich weiß nicht wie ich es sonst lernen soll. Denn ich meine wenn ich jetzt einfach nichts tue werd ich es auch nicht lernen...

boert

Beitrag von boert »

For me, it is normally that when I go to a party teenager in my age drink alcohol.
I drink it too. Many people need alcohol to rave-up and solve from their problems (Das "from" ist über, ich würde aber sowas schreiben wie "verdrängen ihre Probleme..")

So extreme it isn’t by meI do not drink that much alcohol.
I sometimes drink to have fun.
But my parents think in a different way.
They think that teenager don’t see the dangerous sides of alcohol.
“It is bad for your healthy and could damage your liver”, they always say.
Exactly this is the causewhy my parents sometimes forbid me sometimes to drink alcohol.
They always say always that I’m too young and don’t know anything about this thedangers.

But I don’t think like other teenagers: “ah, everybody drinks alcohol why shouldn’t I drinkit”. Here is the clarification incomplete by some people.
My parents mean think that I think in that same way like the other kids the other kids do.
But this is false worng (Or "But they are wrong").
I know that alcohol is bad when you overdose it.
So when you handle it with care and drink it only in small quantities it doesn’t harm you.
But this is the problem, when I say” I don’t drink a lot of alcohol” my parents don’t believe me.
They imagine that I only go to the party because I willI want to/my aim is to get drunk. So how do they react? Of course, they say “No, we forbid you to go to the party”. So that makes me angry.

But how it is possible that both sides are contentto content both sides? Maybe I could talk with my parents and tell them that I know that alcohol is dangerous and I will pay attention to alcohol. keep an eye on my drinking manners(?)
Also I could explain that I never will want tobe like that the people that are always have overdose of alcohol drunk,the most of them have emotional problems and I will not have this troubles.
I can only hope that my parents will trust me in this matter.

WillLearnEnglish
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von WillLearnEnglish »

Hey danke für die Mühe die du dir gemacht hast. Was ich aber nicht verstehe warum man paar Dinge nicht so schreiben kann wie sie in meinem anfangs Text waren, wie z.B.:
But this is false
trust me in this matter
this is the cause
pay attention to alcohol
i will get drunk

wäre nett wenn du mir das erklären könntest

Antworten