Alles was zum Lernen gehört.
How to learn effectively.
Antworten
gurke
Bilingual Newbie

Bitte (auch) um Korrektur ;)

Beitrag von gurke »

Hallo,

wir sollten einen text zur Frage "What does success mean for you personally?" schreiben - eigentlich nur 100 - 150 Wörter, waber es sind dann doch 180 geworden ^^
Bitte, bitte mal durchlesen & vor allem auf die Kommas achten!
DANKE!!!!!

When I hear the question, what success means to me, I can not answer spontaneously. I have to think a lot about it.
In my view as a seventeen-year old girl I think being successful for me means, to find an interesting, safe and well paid job, after doing a good a-level-examination and studying. I would like to have my own income and to be independent. I think it is also success to safe enough money that I can have a great time when I am pensioned. But for me it is also important to have enough free time, to spend with people I like, or to do new and interesting things, when I am young.
I believe that it will be also very important for me to have a happy partnership and good friends. In my opinion it is great success, and nearly impossible to have no troubles with any relatives. But at the moment I could not imagine to have own children anytime, and I do not think that will change.

boert

Beitrag von boert »

When I hear the question, what success means to me, I can not answer spontaneously. I have to think a lot about it.
In my view as a seventeen-year old girl I think being successful for me means to find an interesting, safe and well paid job after doing a good a-level-examination and studying. I would like to have my own income and to be independent. I think it is also success to safe enough money thatso I can have a great time when I am pensioned.
But for me it is also important to have enough free time, toI can spend with people I like, or to do new and interesting things, when I am young.
I believe that it will be also very important for me to have a happy partnership and good friends. In my opinion it is great success, and nearly impossible to have no troubles with any relatives. But at the moment I could not imagine to have own children anytime, and I do not think that will change.

Hi, hab nur zwei Ausdrücke geändert, sie sich imho besser anhören. Sind keine Fehler.

gurke
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von gurke »

keine fehler? seltsam ;)

DANKE!!

kleine
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von kleine »

Hey,
ich wuerde es so schreiben...

When I hear the question "what does success mean to you" I can not answer spontaneously. I have to think a lot about it.
To my mind as a seventeen-year old girl I think being successful not only means to find an interesting, safe and well paid job or to have a good a-level-examination and to study it also means to have my own income and to be independent. In my opinion success also means to safe enough money so I am able to have a great time once I am retired. For me it is important to have enough free time which I would like to spend with people I like or to try new and interesting things as long as I am young.
I believe that it is very important to have a happy relationship and good friends. From my point of view it is great success not to have any trouble with any relatives. But at the moment I could not imagine to have own children anytime soon and I do not think that is going to change.

Regards
Vera
Freunde sind wie Sterne, du kannst sie nicht immer sehen, aber sie sind immer da!!!

gurke
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von gurke »

hm - nja jetz hab ich *geklaut* & das so gemacht

When I hear the question, what success means to me I can not answer spontaneously. I have to think a lot about it.
To my mind as a seventeen-year old girl I think being successful for me means, to find an interesting, safe and well paid job, after doing a good a-level-examination and studying. I would like to have my own income and to be independent. In my opinion success also means to safe enough money so I am able to have a great time once I am retired. But for me it is important to have enough free time which I would like to spend with people I like or to try new and interesting things also as long as I am young.
I believe that it will be also very important for me to have a happy partnership and good friends. In my opinion it is great success, and nearly impossible to have no troubles with any relatives. But at the moment I could not imagine to have own children anytime soon and I do not think that is going to change.

Antworten