Velbert. (i think that nobody hears that name before....)

Write something about yourself (who you are and where you come from).
Antworten
celica
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: German

Velbert. (i think that nobody hears that name before....)

Beitrag von celica »

Hi !

I've found that fantastic board with google, because i was looking for a board about the English language, to improve my English, or rather said my "Written-English-Skills".
At the moment i'm really looking foward to my future job, which starts at the beginning of October.
In view of this new job, i have to improve (or to refresh) my English knowledge, because i haven't spoken English for the last 5 years ! The last time i had spoken English was in the school.... after that, during my study and during my 2 years of working, there was no need to use my English.

I think i have forgotten a big part of my knowledge and i'm a little bit afraid of using my English in the Business World. :roll:
In this described job, i have to telephone and to write in English... the whole email-communication will be only in English ! :shock:

Last week, i attached an evening course at a lanuguage school to refresh my English knowledge and in first place, to improve my active/spoken English. I think that this course will help me a little bit, but i also read English Books (I started reading Harry Potter 1 last week) and look English Movies in my spare time (and sometimes at work :mrgreen: ).

Oh ! I forgot the main topic of this thread.... :lol:
I just wanted to introduce myself....

My Name is Mark and i'm 25 years old. I life with my girlfriend and my little dog in Velbert (that's near Wuppertal and Düsseldorf) at my parents house.
My Favourite Hobby is Sport. I go to the gym for approximately 7 years and i think i can never stop, because it makes really addictive. :big_thumb:
Another big Hobby is my Car... i drive a Toyota Celica (that's all about my nickname) and i like to keep it clean and good looking.... :mrgreen:
Ohh.... my first "Hobby" is of course my girlfriend ! :out:

Ok, i hope that you all understand my "broken English" and that we'll have a good time together in this community ! :bye1:

Antworten