Bilingual Newbie

DO YOU GUYS BELIEVE IN GOD???

Beitrag von star521 »

WHY???????
:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

confused
Slow Speller

Beitrag von confused »

Yes, I do. Why? Faith makes you stronger; every decision is taken easier when you know, that God is by your side.
oO

Johannes^^
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Johannes^^ »

confused hat geschrieben:Yes, I do. Why? Faith makes you stronger; every decision is taken easier when you know, that God is by your side.
Yes I also believe in God and I agree you!!
I hope that I don't come too late with my comment!

Tyroon
Slow Speller
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von Tyroon »

I have to disagree, i dont believe in him because this holy Bible stuff is just a big lie.
Cmon someone sends you to the Earth, saying "Your now here, you are blessed with the attribute to choose your own way"
But who knows, that sending on Earth was my own decision?
Well in fact, i think the faith can carry you trough rough times but believing in God.. No way.

dezzz '_'
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von dezzz '_' »

I definite not believe in god, no. I absolutly agree with Tyroon. There's no more to say for me ;)

Akiho
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Akiho »

I don't believe in god because nobody "teached" me something about this religion-stuff. Even as a child i didn't have a relation with church, so there never was a reason for me to think about this. I was growned up without god, so he (or she) doesn't has a place in my life

Tschoergen
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Tschoergen »

I believe in God, because I think that there must be something after our lives. And to think that there is a kind of life after the death makes some things just easier for example when someone of your family died you have something you can believe in...

Tyroon
Slow Speller

Beitrag von Tyroon »

Akiho hat geschrieben:I don't believe in god because nobody "teached" me something about this religion-stuff. Even as a child i didn't have a relation with church, so there never was a reason for me to think about this. I was growned up without god, so he (or she) doesn't has a place in my life
Interesting, well on the one hand i was teached very well from my Religion teacher.
In fact, i had a great teacher in class 10 and he converted me to religion.
After i left class, my faith crumbled and i started to think about what he had told me ...
Now i am believing that if you stick to yourself, you will go trough hard times alone.
God can also be your friends, ore your Family :freak1: ! Think about it.

Zeidan
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Arabic

Beitrag von Zeidan »

Akiho hat geschrieben:I don't believe in god because nobody "teached" me something about this religion-stuff. Even as a child i didn't have a relation with church, so there never was a reason for me to think about this. I was growned up without god, so he (or she) doesn't has a place in my life
But u feel there's sth missing in ur life, just think about ur stance in life, there's nothing u can believe in, and love with all ur heart even if nobody likes u, it's a pity not having believe in God.

God is always with us, I'm Muslim and being with God is special, it really gives ur life a meaning.
I hope to hear from u,
Zuletzt geändert von Zeidan am 16. Mär 2007 20:53, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Zeidan
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Zeidan »

I'm sorry, may be my language is not so well, but I'm learning step by step, and I'm sure I'll be better in English with God help, the most Merciful, the most Compassionate.

Ahlam
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Ahlam »

Yes I do believe in God. No matter what my relegion is and whatever the relegious teaching I got in my childhood, I always believe that there is a great God creates this great universe. Definetly, this world has not come from nothing, and I think all people do believe in God but some of them just reject the way that life goes with.
Believing in God is the way to get the great sciences those are related to our spirituality.
Peace be upon all of the universe.

Tyroon
Slow Speller

Beitrag von Tyroon »

Believing in God is the way to get the great sciences those are related to our spirituality.
Well, i thought our researches are related to curiosity and not to some "hokos pokus"^^.

Gartentyrann
Slow Speller

Beitrag von Gartentyrann »

I wish I could believe in God.
But I cannot - I can find no faith in God or angels in me. My grandfather was a pastor, my grandmother was part of the parish council, both my parents studied theology (in fact that is where they met each other), I was raised by my mother with bed-times stories read from a kids bible and knowledge of why we have this or that christian holiday. When I was 14 I started slipping into a satanic cult - but hey - at least believing in a Devil implicitly means believing in the existence of a God. That stage lasted for about 2 self-destructive years. I emerged from that time more or less unscathed, though unfortunately with no faith in neither Devil nor God left.
When I was 19 I spent one year working in a nursing home, I saw many people die or slowly waste away, most of them had a strong belief in God - their faith supported them in the worst of times - I envied them for that strength.
Last year first my great-grandmother died, she had one of her daughters and a pastor to stay with her until she drew her last breath. Then, shortly thereafter, her older daughter and therefore my (favorite) grandmother died. My uncle was next, he had been destroyed by cancer and spent his last months in constant terrible pain. They say the doctor put him out of his misery by an overdose of morphine. My other grandmother died only 2 months after my uncle, that made it 4 burials in merely 6 months... all my deceased family members had one thing in common - a firm belief in God and heaven.
I guess believing that you'll end up in heaven makes it a lot easier for you to accept your own mortality.
This year began with the diagnosis of cancer - a dog that I had just taken in from the animal shelter was mortally ill. The bitch had 2 more months in my family until I had to let her go. My favorite cat fell ill one week after I had to have my dog euthanized, I had to have my cat put to sleep not one month afterwards. She was merely 6 years old. I discovered a weird dent on my precious beloved remaining dogs chest a week ago. Tomorrow I'm having a vet look at that, maybe x-ray him. I wish I had at least a little optimism left in me but there is none, no faith, no hope.
Why is it that some people possess the abiliy to believe while all I can do in times like these is to rigidly stand upright through all the s*** that "fate" decides to throw at me?! Its just not fair - I mean, ok, fate could have dealt me a card even worse so I should better stop wailing, but still - why can't we simply be born with an innate belief in a divine power to watch over us and protect us and carry us all away to heaven when the time to leave this "dreary world" has finally come?! All the hardships of life would be easier to bear since there would always be someone to rely on and a place where we'll end up in instead of this scary nothingness.

Sorry that I made you guys my personal agony aunt - its just that my dog is the world to me and I am dead scared that he might be seriously ill.

So now that you know everything about me and my life up to this point *laughs* -- is there a board were newbies may introduce themselves? :lol:

ginotico
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von ginotico »

Hello. I know, it really gives god. I feel it in my heart. No, heart is not the right word. I feel god in my inside.

Or I give another example. All of you know the certain. When I lie or steal, then I have a bad feeling. This is my bad certain.

Zwischenbemerkung auf Deutsch: Certain steht für Gewissen. Hoffentlich benutze ich den richtigen Ausdruck.

Where come the certain. For the evelution is this not important. The certain is us given from god. It is a part from our soul.

I have an ask on all, which not believe on god. Where come our certain from?

Tyroon
Slow Speller

Beitrag von Tyroon »

:shock: WoW, your family has a bad time it seems.. hope you're all right.
Very impressive this story, i feel for you and with all this sad things i would also loose my faith. :watch:

Gesperrt