Greetings from Massachusetts

Write something about yourself (who you are and where you come from).
Antworten
Ioannes
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: English

Greetings from Massachusetts

Beitrag von Ioannes »

Greetings!

I will be starting my first year of college at Brandeis University at the end of the month, and I'm looking forward to learning German! (I've already begun learning it on my own, I'm so excited :p)

Also, I'd love to help anyone out with English!

feel free to talk with me anytime.
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other word would smell as sweet."

elly
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Beitrag von elly »

hey and welcome! :)
well, then good luck, hope you'll be successful in learning German, it really is nice but difficult language...
but I don't want to discourage you or anything, so, if you need help or want to practise you can send me an e-mail or contact me via ICQ anytime...
I live in southern Germany, will be 16 in a couple of days and I love travelling and learning languages, basketball and hanging out with friends ;)
would be nice to have someone with whom I can practise my english ;)

discipulusrob
Tongue Twister

Beitrag von discipulusrob »

what a great idea... Who does not want to improve his language abilities? :wink:
Does someone use Skype? I experienced problems in using icq... never mind.. :wink:

Im looking forward to your answer...

discip

Schnupps
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

learning english

Beitrag von Schnupps »

Hello, Ioannes, I can help you to learn german. My problem: I must learn english and I've already begun learning it on my own, too, but I can't understand the english grammatic. Perhaps you can help me to learn.

Schnupps

kleine
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von kleine »

Hey Ioannes,

I've read that you are from Massachusetts. That's great I've been there once with my hostfamily and I'm looking forward to going there this coming Sunday. I'm going to six flags there. Do you know six flags? How is it and is it too crowded? I'm from Germany by the way but I've been living in NY for almost 1.5 years, so if u need some help with your German I'd more than happy to help you.

Regards
Vera
Freunde sind wie Sterne, du kannst sie nicht immer sehen, aber sie sind immer da!!!

Antworten