Dialog holidays bitte verbesserung

Alles zur englischen Grammatik.
How to deal with English grammar.
Antworten
Buffy666
Slow Speller

Dialog holidays bitte verbesserung

Beitrag von Buffy666 »

Hallo, wäre nett wenn sich den Dialog jemand durchlesen und verbessern könnte.
Danke im Voraus

A: Hello
B: Hello
A: How are you?
B: I am fine. I was in Italy I had a great time there.
A: Italy must be wonderful. How was the nightlife there?
B: We were everyday in any clubs and there are many discos. On Friday there was a big beach party and it lasts until Saturday morning. Some people boozed too much but we had a lot of fun.
A: So you had good entertainment there?
B: Yes, of course. It was very funny especially in the evenings.
A: That’s nice. How are the people there?
B: The most of them were very friendly but a few were very unfriendly.
They boozed too much and then they abused each other and wanted to beat each other. Fortunately the bouncer threw them out.
A: I also want to Italy. How was the beach and the ocean?
B: The beach was wonderful and not dirty. We booked a room with a view at the ocean.
It is very nice when you stood up and you can see the ocean.
There was so a wonderful scenery, the beach and the ocean.
We also were in a little town close to the hotel. We was shopping and sightseeing. Fortunately it wasn’t very hot so shopping was quiet relaxing.
A: How was the weather? Was it very hot?
B: Sometimes. When it was very hot we went to the beach. Otherwise we were in the hotel because they had a sauna and a swimming pool in it. Sometimes we were also at restaurants or discos when it was raining,
A: I can imagine, that must be beautiful. Was your room and the hotel okay?
B: Yes the room was okay. We had a little shower and a toilette in it and the personal was very civilized and friendly. And a bus from the hotel picked us at the airport up.
A: How was your flight? How long did it last?
B: It takes 2 hours. The flight was okay because I slept about one hour or so.
I was so tired because I stood up so early at the morning.
A: Was there any sport offer?
B: Yes, you could take part at a biking tour and there were also a tennis and a golf court. Sometimes there were also guided tours in the town.
A: It must be great to be in Italy. I will see you tomorrow.
B: Yes, Good bye.
A: Good bye.

sweety-deluxe
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: deutsch

Beitrag von sweety-deluxe »

B: I am fine. I was in Italy and I had a great time there.
B: We were in some clubs everyday and there are many discos. On Friday there was a big beach party and it lasted(es is vergangenheit-->wie "was" ja auchaber ich weiß die vergangenheit von"to last"leider grad net) until Saturday morning. Some people boozed too much but we had a lot of fun.
B: Yes, of course. It was very funny especially in the evenings.
They boozed too much and then they abused("abuse" heißt "missbrauchen" soweit ich weiß,das hast du doch nicht gemeint,oder?) each other and wanted to beat each other. Fortunately the bouncer threw them out.
A: I also want to go to Italy. How were the beach and the ocean( beach und ocean sind ja 2 dinge ,also plural)?
B: The beach was wonderful and not dirty. We booked a room with a view at the ocean.
It was very nice when you stood up and you was able to see the ocean.
The beach and the ocean were a wonderful scenery.
We also were in a little town close to the hotel. We were shopping and sightseeing. Fortunately it wasn’t very hot so shopping was quite("quiet" heisst "still,leise",aber du meinst "ziemlich" oder? relaxing.
B: Sometimes. When it was very hot we went to the beach. Otherwise we were in the hotel because they had a sauna and a swimming pool in it. Sometimes we were also at restaurants or discos when it was raining,
A: I can imagine, that it must be beautiful. Were your room and the hotel okay?
B: Yes the room was okay. We had a little shower and a toilette in it and the personal was very civilized :question: (meinst du zivilisiert?man kann doch annehmen ,dass auch die italiener zivilisiert sind,dass hört sich an als ob das normal irgendwelche steinzeitmenschen wären) and friendly. And a bus from the hotel brought us to the airport .
B: It took 2 hours. The flight was okay because I slept about an hour.
I was so tired because I stood up so early in the morning.
A: Was there any sport offer?
B: Yes, you was able to take part at a biking tour and there were also a tennis and a golf court. Sometimes there were also guided tours to the town.
A: Good bye

ich hab jetz ma des gröbste verbessert,aber da is bestimmt noch einiges falsch.zumindest hören sich manche sachen komisch an

Buffy666
Slow Speller

Beitrag von Buffy666 »

Danke sehr lieb von dir. Nein ich meinte nicht missbrauchen sondern beschimpfen :angel: ^^.
Zivilisiert habe ich genommen, weil ich nicht immer friendly benutzen wollte :mrgreen: .
Zuletzt geändert von Buffy666 am 22. Mai 2006 17:50, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

sweety-deluxe
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: deutsch

Beitrag von sweety-deluxe »

was beschimpfen heißt weiß ich grad net ,aber ich schätz ma dass du des im dictionary nachgeschaut hast?
ich hab halt bestimmt net alles verbessert,musst halt ma schaun ob dir bei was des sich komisch anhört,noch was besseres einfällt :)

boert

Beitrag von boert »

Version #3

B: I am fine. I've been to Italy and I had a great time there.
B: We were in different clubs everyday and there are many (plenty?) of them. On Friday there was a big beach party and it lasted until Saturday morning. Some people boozed too much but we had a lot of fun.
B: Yes, of course. It was very funny, especially in the evenings.
They boozed too much and then they provocated and wanted to beat each other. Fortunately the bouncer threw them out.
A: I want to go to Italy, too. How was the beach and the ocean( beach und ocean sind ja 2 dinge ,also plural – Ich würd “was” schreiben, wieso auch immer)?
B: The beach was wonderful and clean. We booked a room with a view at the ocean.
It was very nice when you got up in the morning (falls du "aufstehen" meinst) you could see the ocean.
There was such a wonderful scenery, the beach, the ocean... (Das Pluralproblem mal eben gekonnt übersprungen :-D)
We also were in a little town close to the hotel. We went shopping and sightseeing. Fortunately it wasn’t very hot so shopping was quite relaxing.
B: Sometimes. When it was too hot we went to the beach. Otherwise we stayed in the hotel because they had a sauna and a swimming pool. Sometimes we also were at restaurants or discos when it was raining,
A: I can imagine, that must be beautiful. Your room and the hotel were (würd wieder "was" schreiben :-/) okay?
B: Yes the room was okay. It had a little shower and a toilette and the personal was very civilized (meinst du zivilisiert?man kann doch annehmen ,dass auch die italiener zivilisiert sind,dass hört sich an als ob das normal irgendwelche steinzeitmenschen wären) and friendly. And a bus from the hotel picked us up at the airport .
B: It took 2 hours. The flight was okay because I slept about an hour.
I was tired because I had to get up so early.
A: Were there any sports offered?
B: Yes, you could take part at a biking tour and there also was a tennis and a golf court. Sometimes there were also guided tours to the town.
A: Good bye

Buffy666
Slow Speller

Beitrag von Buffy666 »

Antworten