Greetings from Bavaria

Write something about yourself (who you are and where you come from).
Antworten
Gast

Greetings from Bavaria

Beitrag von Gast »

Hello everybody,

I guess here's the right place to introduce myself.
Well, as you might think I'm new here and I just want to tell you something about me.
The reason for me having become a meber of thís forum is that I want to improve my english (and I simply have nothing better to do :wink: )

So, let me tell you something about me: I'm a typical german boy, living in the south of Bavaria. I'm 17 years old and I'm practising Karate for around 6 years now (got the brown belt - 3rd kyu).

Well, as you see, I don't really know what to write here; but if you have any further questions, just ask me.

sweety-deluxe
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: deutsch

Beitrag von sweety-deluxe »

it doesn´t seems like anybody has written anything to you,yet
and as i sometimes need to improve my english too,i thought to write you.

i saw some of the answers you wrote and it didn´t seemed to friendly but rather critical. :)
but i have to say that it doesn´t seems that you really need to improve your englisch,you can explain so much of the grammar and you seem to like the englisch language.

i also did some karate some years ago,i got the white belt with the yellow srtripe (9th or 8th kyugrad i think).

Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

First of all I gotta say that I am really happy about your answer. I felt quite left alone here :wink: .

If some of my answers sometimes are "rather critical", I can only say that I wasn't writing like this on purpose. Of course am a friendly and nice guy - you can easily find that out :D

sweety-deluxe
Frequent Typer

na dann;)
just tell me in which grade you are.i guess your in grade 11 as you are 17.
have you choosen englisch.lk?
well.i guess you´re in"gymnasium" as you are 17 and still student.
--> i stop talking to jassi
i stop to talk to jassi
nice transfer ;)

Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

well, yeah. you noticed it :D

everything you said is completely right. I'm in the 11th grade and next year I will take English-LK (and Sport-LK). well done
what about you?

sweety-deluxe
Frequent Typer

english,german,but maybe i´ll take economy instead of german,i´ll see

Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

yes, you will see, but we already had to make our "final"-choice; so we can't change it anymore. I would take German (not economy) cause else you would have two houers more a week wouldnd't you?

sweety-deluxe
Frequent Typer

yes,i would have two more hours,and actually i choose "betriebswirtschaftliches praktikum" and with economy as lk i would have 7 lessons belonging to economic topics a week.
actually we had our "final choice"already,too.and actually we shouldn´t change it now,but of course i would be able to change it if i want to change it :)

Antworten