Favourite Band and/or Song

Alles zu Liedern, Filmen und anderen "netten" Sachen.
All about songs, films etc.
Antworten
StrinG-SorcereR
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: German

Favourite Band and/or Song

Beitrag von StrinG-SorcereR »

Hello everybody,

OK, the thread "Guitarists' Pub" was understandably a stupid idea, due to the fact that their aren't that many musicians in here (or they are but keep it as their best kept secret in their entire life... :shock: )...

However, everybody hopefully likes or even (like me) loves music and everything that has to do with it.
So let us talk/write about our favourite music groups and our favourite songs!

So let's begin with: I am a true Blueser with all my heart. I really love all those ol' school Bluesers like Robert Johnson (the Devil himself hahaha...), Bukka White, Blind Willie McTell and all those guys as the "modern" Bluesrockers, e.g.: Eric Clapton,Rory Gallagher, Stevie Ray Vaughan,etc.

But I also appreciate Rock music as well: the Gods of England -Led Zeppelin-, Deep Purple, The Who, the Godfather of electric guitar -Lord Jimi Hendrix-, and all groups I've been too lazy to mention...

So, you see I'm more fixed on the older stuff of music history :big_thumb: !!
I just nearly all their songs, but I really can't reduce them to one single favourite work, they are to good and to many...

So c'mon everybody, tell us about you're favourite bands/lullabies !

Yours, SR
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law ! -Aleister Crowley-

raincat
Frequent Typer

Beitrag von raincat »

Hi, StrinG-SorcereR

(I'm always stumbling over your name :lol )

If nobody answers one reason might be the "Musik"-thread in the Chatterbox ... which is not so long ago. ;)

It's not that easy to come up with real new issues as I noticed by myself. This forum does already exist for a while and its visitors are very versatile and creative. :)
Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of traveling. Margaret Lee Runbeck

raincat
Frequent Typer

Beitrag von raincat »

raincat hat geschrieben:Hi, StrinG-SorcereR

(I'm always stumbling over your name :lol: )

If nobody answers one reason might be the "Musik"-thread in the Chatterbox ... which is not so long ago. ;)

It's not that easy to come up with real new issues as I noticed by myself. This forum does already exist for a while and its visitors are very versatile and creative. :)
My favourite bands and songs always change. Right now I'm listening to Eric Clapton's "Best of" again and again and already looking forward to his Munich concert in July. :freu:

(Sorry for the double answer ... don't know what happened ... I thought to edit originally ... :denk:)
Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of traveling. Margaret Lee Runbeck

quorn
Slow Speller
Muttersprache: English

Beitrag von quorn »

So let's begin with: I am a true Blueser with all my heart. I really love all those ol' school Bluesers like Robert Johnson (the Devil himself hahaha...), Bukka White, Blind Willie McTell and all those guys as the "modern" Bluesrockers, e.g.: Eric Clapton,Rory Gallagher, Stevie Ray Vaughan,etc.
I'm not too keen on the modern blues, but I love the Delta and Chicago blues. My favorite artists of this type are Little Walter and Howlin' Wolf. Bo Diddley rocks as well. I'm also fond of Texas bluesmen Lightnin' Hopkins and Mance Lipscomb.

Antworten