Hello from the US

Write something about yourself (who you are and where you come from).
Antworten
Deccius
Topic Talker
Muttersprache: American English

Hello from the US

Beitrag von Deccius »

Hello all,

I'm a native speaker of English living in Virginia. I'm a high school student who has been studying German for approximately five months. So, as you can imagine, my German is quite deplorable :( I hope to meet someone here whom I can help learn English and in return they could help me learn German. Aside from studying German, I've also studied Latin and Ancient Greek, two languages which I've very much enjoyed learning. I am very glad to have found this forum, and I will happily assist anyone who needs help learning English.
Zuletzt geändert von Deccius am 30. Aug 2006 03:33, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

realdarkman71
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von realdarkman71 »

Hi,

I'm from Germany and would like to improve my english. I've learn English in school and continue it in my real life and in my job. I hope to meet someone from USA to help me with my english. I'm special interested in the american language! I love the USA and hope I can correspond with someone from there!

Thx!
Chris

Neodriver
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Neodriver »

Hello,

I'm also looking at people who are interested to write in english. I want improve my english, too.
When someone interested in then write me an e-mail.

salute Neo

kleine
Frequent Typer

Beitrag von kleine »

Hey Deccius,

If u wanna improve your German you can contact me via msn. I'd like to help u improving your German. I find it awesome of you that you have chosen German. So, maybe we hear from each other via msn.

Take it easy

Vera
Freunde sind wie Sterne, du kannst sie nicht immer sehen, aber sie sind immer da!!!

Sweetie
Slow Speller

Beitrag von Sweetie »

Hey,

you can also add me, if you want to or write me an email!!!

So, I hope to write with you soon!
regards!

Deccius
Topic Talker
Muttersprache: American English

Beitrag von Deccius »

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to see that there is a sudden interest in communicating with me :o. Perhaps I will hear from some of you soon.

P.S. I don't have MSN Messenger, but I will try to obtain a copy of the program from the internet.
Mein Gewissen ist mir wichtiger als alles Gerede der Leute. -Cicero

sabrinahex
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Beitrag von sabrinahex »

hey deccius,

my name is sabrina and i live in germany. I´am glad to find you here because i´am searching for an english- native- speaker who can help me to improve my english.
i´am a student of the 11th class of a business school and i have to improve my english as far as possible to pass the 11th class because english is a main subject. I can help you too, of course.
bey.

i hope to hear from you! :wink:

Ralf2005
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Ralf2005 »

Hi deccius,
Hi for all,

my name ist Ralf (age: 39) and i life in Germany (near Berlin). I want to improve my english and looking for an nativspeaker who would like to correct all my mistakes.

Certainly i will help you to improve your german.

I prefer a communicating by mail and hope you are interestet too.javascript:emoticon(':freu:')
Freu

lets have fun javascript:emoticon(':read:')
Read

Ralf
Please, feel free to correct all my mistakes. Thanks

Scifo
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Scifo »

hello! i would be very happy to talk/chat to a native english speaker, too....if somebody could help me, this would be great! i'm a male and 17 years old! thanks everyone!
Scifo
i really want to improve my english! :-) please correct all my mistakes!

Sugarkitty
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: german

Beitrag von Sugarkitty »

Hey guys..I'm 18 and a student of an advanced course english (12th form) and i would really like to talk to some native english speakers or "german"english speakers as well...
So just write a mail :D

Hope to here from you soon...

greetings :D

sugarkitty

Gabi
Bilingual Newbie

Re: Hello from the US

Beitrag von Gabi »

Deccius hat geschrieben:Hello all,

I'm a native speaker of English living in Virginia which is located on the East coast of the U.S. I'm a high school student who has been studying German for approximately five months. So, as you can imagine, my German is quite deplorable :( I hope to meet someone here whom I can help learn English and in return they could help me learn German. Aside from studying German, I've also studied Latin and Ancient Greek, two languages which I've very much enjoyed learning. I am very glad to have found this forum, and I will happily assist anyone who needs help learning English.

Tauschen wir "Können" :-)
Ich versuche seit drei Monaten Englisch zu lernen und tu mir etwas schwer damit :-)

Mein Name ist Gabi und ich komme aus Wien/Austria. Ich habe einen bereits 24 jährigen Sohn, dieser hat aber naturgemäss andere Interessen als mit seiner Mutter Englisch zu sprechen.

Angebot: ich helfe dir bei Deutsch und du mir bei Englisch :-)

Liebe Grüsse
Gabi

Antworten