help! I have to hand up my first abstract today!

Alles was zum Lernen gehört.
How to learn effectively.
Antworten
sophiescholl
Bilingual Newbie

help! I have to hand up my first abstract today!

Beitrag von sophiescholl »

who can help me to read an abstract from me. I am not sure whether I made mistakes, or i have bad style! Would you help me!

Abstract
What is the difference between the reception of Chinese classic Poems from chinese readers and it from germen readers?
Literature from foreign culture would be sometimes misunderstood. For example some chinese Poems, which deal with friendship, turn to be love poetry in germen free adaptations That happens even in many germen translations of Chinese poetry. Barring the difference of language and culture, is there any other reason, which leads to misunderstanding?
Our Survey aims to recover the differences in the subjective perception and theme understanding of Chinese poems between Chinese and germen readers. We also want to know whether there are relationship between the foreign language competency and preference of foreign literatures. We adapt the empirical quantitative method. On the bases of our questionnaire among the people, we analysis our survey data with a statistic computer programme.
The result shows the subjective perception from Chinese readers tends to be slightly stronger and more intensive than it from germen readers. And the language competency has nothing to do with the preference of foreign literaturereading. What interesting is, there are more similar theme understanding among Chinese readers, while germen readers have individual understanding of the theme.

sophiescholl
Bilingual Newbie

I know I'v written it very bad.

Beitrag von sophiescholl »

But, I did my best. Please help me!

Antworten