Heya!

Write something about yourself (who you are and where you come from).
Antworten
Rinoa89
Topic Talker
Muttersprache: Englisch

Heya!

Beitrag von Rinoa89 »

hey, my name is keith. Im from america, and was hoping to teach english as well as improve my german. I love , german of course, i love english, and japanese. I am sixteen years old, and next year in school, i plan on taking on taking german, russian, japanese and portugese. Languages are my favorite thing to do with my time! : :big_thumb:
I hope to make some friends here from germany and help as much as I can. Hey everybody!!!

Tiffeni44
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von Tiffeni44 »

Hi Keith!! :freu:

I'm a German girl and 16 year old, too. I like learning languages, too. So you can see, we've got the same interesses. Please reply, because I'm searching for a English or American friend.
I've got one at scholl, but I don't like her, because she stays at home or gos home without a other reason that she not fells good. She lived about 3 years at America. Bevor that she has lived at Germany.

Please tell my your opinion.

Stefanie

Tiffeni44
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von Tiffeni44 »

Hi Keith!! :freu:

I'm a German girl and 16 year old, too. I like learning languages, too. So you can see, we've got the same interesses. Please reply, because I'm searching for a English or American friend.
I've got one at scholl, but I don't like her, because she stays at home or gos home without a other reason that she not fells good. She lived about 3 years at America. Bevor that she has lived at Germany.

Please tell my your opinion.

Stefanie :roll:

Rinoa89
Topic Talker
Muttersprache: Englisch

Beitrag von Rinoa89 »

i'll gladly talk with you, just check my profile for my IM accounts. I'm on all of them religiously, it seems.

kathalein
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Beitrag von kathalein »

hey keith,

may you could help me with my english, i really need to improve it because i speak really bad...
i´m german and i like to speak other languages but i couldn´t speak well...
may you could mail me on german and i reply on english and we could correct each other??
that would be really great...my mailaddy is kathadlx@yahoo.de

thanks a lot...lg, katha

Antworten