Ist das so richtig?

Alles was zum Lernen gehört.
How to learn effectively.
Antworten
Ivan the Terible
Bilingual Newbie

Ist das so richtig?

Beitrag von Ivan the Terible »

Our Presentation is about poison snakes in Australia.

One of the reason why I select this topic was my Australian Rainbow snake 2 years ago. This snake is one of the most beautiful in the world, because the skin of this snake shines like a rainbow when you look at her in a special way. Additional I am always interested in snakes and I love the kind they shine, move and the fantastic colours. It fascinates me that some snakes are able to survive more than one year without eat, because they can change their own metabolism. The perception of the earth vibration and took up from smells by the tongue makes them possible a perfect way of hunting, although them deaf and nearly blind.

Six of the most poisonous snakes in the world live there. That’s why we thought that snakes are a very important part of Australian life. You think snakes are everywhere, in bedrooms or under sofas, but it is not true, a confrontation with snakes is really rare. And even if you are confronted with a toxic snake, most of them are from nature shy. But usually they don’t even try to get in the near of humans, but in Australia you never can be safe from snakes.

kann ich das so sagen? ist das gramatikalisch richtig? würde mich über ein paar verbesserungen freuen.

Cliff
English Superhero
Muttersprache: German

Re: Ist das so richtig?

Beitrag von Cliff »

Okay, I give it a try:
Ivan the Terible hat geschrieben:Our Presentation is about poison snakes in Australia.

One of the reasons why I have [strike]select[/strike]chosen this topic [strike]was[/strike]is [strike]my[/strike] that I had an Australian Rainbow snake 2 years ago. This [strike]snake[/strike] is one of the most beautiful snakes in the world, because [strike]the[/strike] its skin [strike]of this snake[/strike] shines like a rainbow when you look at [strike]her[/strike]it in a special way. Additionally, I [strike]am[/strike] have always been interested in snakes and I love the [strike]kind[/strike] way they shine, move and [strike]the[/strike] their fantastic colours. It fascinates me that some snakes are able to survive more than one year without [strike]eat[/strike] having to eat, because they can change control?? their own metabolism. The perception of the earth vibration and took up from smells by the tongue makes them possible a perfect way of hunting, although them deaf and nearly blind. (sorry, I don't understand your last sentence)

Six of the most poisonous snakes in the world live [strike]there[/strike]in Australia. That’s why we [strike]thought[/strike] think that snakes are a very important part of Australian life. You think snakes are everywhere, in bedrooms or under sofas, but it is not true, a confrontation with snakes is really rare. And even if you are confronted with a [strike]toxic[/strike](it's either poisonous or venemous) snake, most of them are [strike]from nature shy[/strike] shy by nature. But usually they don’t even try to get in the near of humans(I would rather say:)Snakes usually avoid getting too close to humans, but in Australia you never can be safe from snakes.
The have got has got to go.

CID
Linguistic Guru

Beitrag von CID »

Der noch fehlende Satz:

Vielleicht so:

"The perception of the earth vibration, caused by other animals, and the ability to smell with their tongues makes them perfect hunters, although they are deaf and nearly blind."

Anstelle von "confrontation" würde ich vielleicht "encounter" nehmen. Ich denke, das ist idiomatischer ...

IMHO :)

licorice_lilly
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: german

Beitrag von licorice_lilly »

hallo!
mir ist da beim durchlesen noch was aufgefallen und ich würde gerne wissen, ob man das wirklich so sagen kann...
Cliff hat geschrieben:
Ivan the Terible hat geschrieben:This is one of the most beautiful snakes in the world, because its skin shines like a rainbow when you look at it in a special way.
das 'look at it in a special way' klingt irgendwie sehr lustig... fast romantisch... so nach 'wenn man ihr tief in die augen schaut' oder so...
mein vorschlag wäre gewesen '...when you look at it from a certain angle'...

grüsse,
marie

CID
Linguistic Guru

Beitrag von CID »

licorice_lilly hat geschrieben:hallo!
mir ist da beim durchlesen noch was aufgefallen und ich würde gerne wissen, ob man das wirklich so sagen kann...
Cliff hat geschrieben:
Ivan the Terible hat geschrieben:This is one of the most beautiful snakes in the world, because its skin shines like a rainbow when you look at it in a special way.
das 'look at it in a special way' klingt irgendwie sehr lustig... fast romantisch... so nach 'wenn man ihr tief in die augen schaut' oder so...
mein vorschlag wäre gewesen '...when you look at it from a certain angle'...

grüsse,
marie
:tup:

licorice_lilly
Frequent Typer

wow.. das ging ja mal wieder schnell... aber was heisst das denn jetzt genau :question: :question: :question:

CID
Linguistic Guru

Beitrag von CID »

Hi Marie!

Ich denke auch, dass eigentlich nur gemeint sein kann, dass die Schlange aus einem betimmten Blickwinkel heraus in Regenbogenfarben schillert.

Wobei ich das Cliff überhaupt nicht anlaste, er hatte sich auf die wesentlichen Sachen konzentriert ... mir ist es auch erst aufgefallen, als du uns darauf hingewiesen hast.

Gruß

CID
Zuletzt geändert von CID am 13. Jan 2006 10:51, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

licorice_lilly
Frequent Typer

CID hat geschrieben:Wobei ich das Cliff überhaupt nicht anlaste, er hatte sich auf die wesentlichen Sachen konzentriert ... mir ist es auch erst aufgefallen, als du uns darauf hingewiesen hast.
... natürlich nicht... ich bin jetzt mal davon ausgegangen, dass man beides sagen kann...

CID
Linguistic Guru

Beitrag von CID »

licorice_lilly hat geschrieben:wow.. das ging ja mal wieder schnell...
Hallo Marie,

das liegt wahrscheinlich an der kurzen Leitung, da ich in D'dorf arbeite...

:spin:

Gruß

CID

Cliff
English Superhero
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von Cliff »

man kann generell beides sagen kann. Es kommt halt darauf an, was er genau ausdrücken möchte.
The have got has got to go.

licorice_lilly
Frequent Typer

CID hat geschrieben:
licorice_lilly hat geschrieben:wow.. das ging ja mal wieder schnell...
Hallo Marie,

das liegt wahrscheinlich an der kurzen Leitung, da ich in D'dorf arbeite...

:spin:

Gruß

CID

wirklich? na dannts wohl daran... :wink2:

Antworten