assey - need urgently help!

Write something about yourself (who you are and where you come from).
Antworten
jaden
Bilingual Newbie

assey - need urgently help!

Beitrag von jaden »

Hello!
Please read the following assey and show me the mistakes I have taken.

(Satzaufbau, Grammatik etc...)

Very urgent! THANX!

Essay - Franchising

Franchising is a special kind of doing business. When you think about the future and what you will do after graduated the university; there are different points you have mentioned.

When I want to become a franchisee, I would opern up my own fast-food restaurant. First I would write down all advantages and disadvantages of franchising. I will begin with the position of a franchisee. I need a huge amount of money for the start-up. I have to pay a franchise fee and regularly for the management fee like everyone else. But I will save a lot of money and work by commercial tasks/duties. My franchiser organise theses facts, so I can concentrate for my personnel/staff. It is really important that there is a social factor in a team working together.
The franchisor is also responsible for the product range of the company selling products.
=> End-of-line products have to be deleted. New innovative (adverb!) products have to enter the market. Another very important aspect is the image. When a franchiser have problems with it, a franchisee will have it, too. And in reverse. It is a depending cooperation and the risks are high.

With an own independent business you will have the risk of image, too. But you can tackle these problems by your own an haven’t the depending feeling.
By the end, it doesn’t matter which kind of shop I will open, I know I will enjoy my first own burger.

jaden
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von jaden »

Hey, also als Duplikat würde ich das nicht bezeichnen, der zweite Eintrag erhält einen zweiten essay! *gruß*

Antworten