Hello from Schleswig-Holstein (Germany)

Write something about yourself (who you are and where you come from).
Antworten
BenW86
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Hello from Schleswig-Holstein (Germany)

Beitrag von BenW86 »

Hello everyone :freu: ,

I’am Benjamin from Germany (Schleswig-Holstein) and 35 years old but my friends call me „Benny“. Last year I had an online english course (5 weeks) to improve my skills and I finished it with B2 but started with A2. So, I would not expected that but I was proud of myself, because I’ve had ever bad results in this subject. Anyway, since then I am practicing every day and I have fun. I’ve never thought in my entire life that I could have fun with learning english! I am writing an Diary, looking series, reading books (mostly science) and so on. I think its funny, that I can understand series and books in english and it feels mostly trivial BUT if I had to speak or writing it’s……..yepp :shock: :lol: It takes me a long time to finish.

Short: I am looking for a pen friend or something like that for wiritng via Telegram. I have no Whatsapp or Skype. Zoom or Threema would still work for me. BUT I prefer writing for the beginning. This is a big step for me :lol: .

Greetings

Benny

Torsten64
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: Englisch

Re: Hello from Schleswig-Holstein (Germany)

Beitrag von Torsten64 »

Hi Benny,

Send me a message and I’d be glad to help. I speak German too, but am a native English (US) speaker.
I can use Zoom if need be. 

Regards, 

Torsten

Antworten