indirekte Rede - habe ich es verstanden?

Alles zur englischen Grammatik.
How to deal with English grammar.
Antworten
mgerlachsc
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: Deutsch

indirekte Rede - habe ich es verstanden?

Beitrag von mgerlachsc »

Wieder mal die indirekte Rede.
Kann mir bitte jemand Korrektur lesen und kurz antworten, ob ich es soweit richtig verstanden habe?

Imagine you are Melanie and received this postcard from your friend Jill on Saturday. Today is Monday and you tell your colleague at work what Jill wrote. (Remember to use indirect speech.)
Dear Melanie,
We are having a wonderful time here. The weather is good and we swim in the sea every day. We have also done some sightseeing.
Yesterday we visited the capital city with a guide. While we were looking around he told us some interesting facts about the sights.
Tomorrow we are going to walk up the highest mountain. I think it will be hard.
How are you and when is your holiday? Can you pick us up at the airport?
Love Jill xx

Jill wrote that was having a wonderful time there. She wrote that the weather was good and they swam in the sea every day. She wrote that they also had done some sightseeing. Text Postkarte in Present Progressive, daher Past Progressive
In her postcard she said that they had visited the capital city with a guide and while they had been looking around he had told them some interesting facts about the sights. Text Postkarte in Simple Past, daher Past Perfect / Past Progressive, daher Past Perfect Progressive
She told me that they were going to walk up the highest mountain the next day. She thinks it will be hard. Text Postkarte in
Present Progressive, daher Past Progressive
She asked me how I am and when my holiday will be. She also asked if I can/could (?) pick them up from the airport. Text Postkarte in Simple Present, Simple Present bleibt dann bei Fragen (?)

Vielen Dank

Duckduck
Anglo Master

Re: indirekte Rede - habe ich es verstanden?

Beitrag von Duckduck »

mgerlachsc hat geschrieben: Wieder mal die indirekte Rede. Hi Du! :)
Kann mir bitte jemand Korrektur lesen und kurz antworten, ob ich es soweit richtig verstanden habe? Aber gerne...

Imagine you are Melanie and received this postcard from your friend Jill on Saturday. Today is Monday and you tell your colleague at work what Jill wrote. (Remember to use indirect speech.)
Dear Melanie,
We are having a wonderful time here. The weather is good and we swim in the sea every day. We have also done some sightseeing.
Yesterday we visited the capital city with a guide. While we were looking around he told us some interesting facts about the sights.
Love Jill xx

Jill wrote that was having a wonderful time there. Schau noch mal selbst, ob du den Fehler findest!

She wrote that the weather was good and (that) they swam in the sea every day.
She wrote that they had
also done some sightseeing. Text Postkarte in Present Progressive, daher Past Progressive OK, aber Reihenfolge.
In her postcard she said that the day before they had visited the capital city with a guide and while they had been looking around he had told them some interesting facts about the sights. Text Postkarte in Simple Past, daher Past Perfect / Past Progressive, daher Past Perfect Progressive
She told me that they were going to walk up the highest mountain the next day and that she thought it would be hard. Text Postkarte in Present Progressive, daher Past Progressive
She asked me how I was and when my holiday would be. She also asked if I can/could pick them up from the airport. Text Postkarte in Simple Present,

Vielen Dank
Na gucke, das ist doch schon besser werdend...aber noch nicht ganz angekommen. Insgesamt hast du den Bogen rausser, aber sei aufmerksam, dass du nix übersiehst. :freu:

Grüße
Duckduck
Mein Farbcode für Korrekturen:
Fehler / Stil/Ausdruck / Anmerkung

mgerlachsc
Tongue Twister

Beitrag von mgerlachsc »

Duckduck hat geschrieben:
Kann mir bitte jemand Korrektur lesen und kurz antworten, ob ich es soweit richtig verstanden habe? Aber gerne...

Dear Melanie,
Love Jill xx

Jill wrote that was having a wonderful time there. Schau noch mal selbst, ob du den Fehler findest! -> they were having

She wrote that they had
also done some sightseeing.  OK, aber Reihenfolge. -> jepp :)

In her postcard she said that the day before they had visited the capital city with a guide and while they had been looking around he had told them some interesting facts about the sights. -> Schwachstelle Orts- und Zeitangaben  :roll:

She told me that they were going to walk up the highest mountain the next day and that she thought it would be hard. Text Postkarte in Present Progressive, daher Past Progressive -> das war dumm von mir... ist im zweiten Teil Simple Present, daher Simple Past.

She asked me how I was and when my holiday would be. She also asked if I can/could pick them up from the airport. -> würde sagen, das gleiche wie oben?!

Vielen Dank
Na gucke, das ist doch schon besser werdend...aber noch nicht ganz angekommen. Insgesamt hast du den Bogen rausser, aber sei aufmerksam, dass du nix übersiehst. :freu:

Grüße
Duckduck
Ich würde sagen, teils Leichtsinnsfehler und teils "noch nicht kapiert"  :spin:.
Vielen Dank wie immer für Deinen Input.

Duckduck
Anglo Master

Beitrag von Duckduck »

mgerlachsc hat geschrieben:
Duckduck hat geschrieben:

Dear Melanie,
Love Jill xx

:watch: :watch: :watch: Jill wrote that was having a wonderful time there. Schau noch mal selbst, ob du den Fehler findest! -> they were having

She wrote that they had
also done some sightseeing.  OK, aber Reihenfolge. -> jepp :)

In her postcard she said that the day before they had visited the capital city with a guide and while they had been looking around he had told them some interesting facts about the sights. -> Schwachstelle Orts- und Zeitangaben  :roll:

She told me that they were going to walk up the highest mountain the next day and that she thought it would be hard. Text Postkarte in Present Progressive, daher Past Progressive -> das war dumm von mir... ist im zweiten Teil Simple Present, daher Simple Past.

She asked me how I was and when my holiday would be. She also asked if I can/could pick them up from the airport. -> würde sagen, das gleiche wie oben?!

Vielen Dank

Grüße
Duckduck
Ich würde sagen, teils Leichtsinnsfehler und teils "noch nicht kapiert"  :spin:.
Vielen Dank wie immer für Deinen Input.
Immer gerne, machst du zufällig deinen Techniker? fragte die Ente neugierig, weil sie die Art der Aufgaben an deren Prüfungen erinnerte... Aber du musst natürlich nicht antworten...
Mein Farbcode für Korrekturen:
Fehler / Stil/Ausdruck / Anmerkung

mgerlachsc
Tongue Twister

Beitrag von mgerlachsc »

Kein Techniker  :spin: nur ein "simples" Fernstudium :read:

Antworten