Bitte um Korrektur lesen

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
mgerlachsc
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Bitte um Korrektur lesen

Beitrag von mgerlachsc »

Huhu,
ich benötige mal wieder Eure Unterstützung zwecks Korrektur lesen :):

Write questions so that the underlined words in the following sentences are the answers. We see him in the afternoon. When do we see him?
1.  The train is late. What is to late?
2.  We are arriving at 5 o’clock. When will we arrive?
3.  I live in London. Where do you live?
4.  Our uncle visited us because our mother was celebrating her birthday. Why is our uncle visiting us?
5.  Most distance-learning students study for about two hours every night. How long do the most distance-learning students study every night?
6.  Jake was reading a newspaper when I saw him. What was Jake reading?
7.  Madeleine and Dave have chosen the green carpet. Which carpet did Madeleine and Dave buy?
8.  Helen’s alarm clock has been ringing at 5 o’clock all this week! Whose alarm clock has been ringing at 5 o’clock all this week?
9.  Sean has to deliver the newspapers in the morning. When will Sean deliver the newspaper?
10. I will phone my girlfriend. Whom will you phone?

Fill the gaps in the following text with the correct form of the verb in brackets. Sometimes more than one tense is possible.
Crowdfunding
(1) You sit (you, sit) at your desk at this moment with a very innovative idea but not enough money to start your own business? Maybe crowdfunding (2) is (be) just the right thing for you. This is when lots of people (3) invest (invest) a little money in a start-up business, which is where the name crowdfunding (4) came (come) from.
You (5) put (put) a profile of your idea on the internet and after they (6) read (read) it and (7) think (think) about it, people (8) decide (decide) if they (9) want (want) to invest.
A few months ago a friend of mine (10) needed (need) money to launch the film he (11) makes (make).
At the time he (12) worked (work) part-time as a teacher but he (13) didn’t earn (not earn) enough for his film project.
He (14) found (find) it hard to get big investors but then he (15) heared (hear) about crowdfunding. He (16) described (describe) his business plan and (17) offered (offer) people free cinema tickets if they (18) invest (invest).
He (19) was (be) so successful that he (20) did or will do (do) it again for his next film.
It is thought that the first crowdfunded project (21) was (be) for a rock band in 1997. The fans (22) gave (give) $60,000 so that the band (23) could (can) go on tour.
In the last few years, because more and more people (24) started (start) using the internet, crowdfunding (25) became (become) a good alternative for more potential business people.

Complete the following sentences with your own ideas.
1.  If the team wins the match, it will be their first cup.
2.  Margaret could give up her job if she got another job offer.
3.  Unless Bob helps, we will finish it today.
4.  When the phone rings, she will pick it up.
5.  Jack would have bought the table if they had made him a better offer.
6.  If I were you, I would call him back.

Vielen Dank vorab :jo:

Duckduck
Anglo Master

Re: Bitte um Korrektur lesen

Beitrag von Duckduck »

mgerlachsc hat geschrieben: Huhu,

Write questions so that the underlined words in the following sentences are the answers. We see him in the afternoon. When do we see him?
1.  The train is late. What is to late? Steht nicht im Satz, sonst außerdem too
2.  We are arriving at 5 o’clock. When are we arriving? Der Sinn der Übung ist, dass du die Zeitformen nicht änderst, sondern die Frage mit der vorgegebenen formulierst. :wink:
4.  Our uncle visited us because our mother was celebrating her birthday. Why did our uncle visit us? Also hier zeigt sich ein Problem: Bevor du loslegst, musst du die Zeitform im Ausgangssatz bestimmen und, ob sie im Progressive oder Simple steht. Genau diese musst du dann in die Frage einbauen. Hier also Simple Past.
5.  Most distance-learning students study for about two hours every night. How long do the most distance-learning students study every night?
6.  Jake was reading a newspaper when I saw him. What was Jake reading when I saw him?
7.  Madeleine and Dave have chosen the green carpet. Which carpet did Madeleine and Dave choose? Aufpassen, richtiges Verb übernehmen...
8.  Helen’s alarm clock has been ringing at 5 o’clock all this week! Whose alarm clock has been ringing at 5 o’clock all this week?
9.  Sean has to deliver the newspapers in the morning. When does Sean have to deliver the newspaper?
10. I will phone my girlfriend. Who(m) will you phone?
Also, auch hier ist eine Wiederholung sinnvoll, wie in den verschiedenen Zeiten die Fragen zu bilden sind, also mit "do/does/did" oder nicht. Aufgepasst, dass du nicht die Verben und die Zeitformen einfach wechselst. Die Fragewörter hast du aber drauf!!!
Soweit erstmal...
Duckduck :chief:
Mein Farbcode für Korrekturen:
Fehler / Stil/Ausdruck / Anmerkung

mgerlachsc
Tongue Twister

Beitrag von mgerlachsc »

Duckduck hat geschrieben:

1.  The train is late. What is to late? Steht nicht im Satz, sonst außerdem too
2.  We are arriving at 5 o’clock. When are we arriving? Der Sinn der Übung ist, dass du die Zeitformen nicht änderst, sondern die Frage mit der vorgegebenen formulierst. :wink:
4.  Our uncle visited us because our mother was celebrating her birthday. Why did our uncle visit us? Also hier zeigt sich ein Problem: Bevor du loslegst, musst du die Zeitform im Ausgangssatz bestimmen und, ob sie im Progressive oder Simple steht. Genau diese musst du dann in die Frage einbauen. Hier also Simple Past.
6.  Jake was reading a newspaper when I saw him. What was Jake reading when I saw him?
7.  Madeleine and Dave have chosen the green carpet. Which carpet did Madeleine and Dave choose? Aufpassen, richtiges Verb übernehmen...
9.  Sean has to deliver the newspapers in the morning. When does Sean have to deliver the newspaper?
10. I will phone my girlfriend. Who(m) will you phone?
Also, auch hier ist eine Wiederholung sinnvoll, wie in den verschiedenen Zeiten die Fragen zu bilden sind, also mit "do/does/did" oder nicht. Aufgepasst, dass du nicht die Verben und die Zeitformen einfach wechselst. Die Fragewörter hast du aber drauf!!!
Soweit erstmal...
Duckduck :chief:
Vielen Dank schon einmal dafür...irgendwie frustrierend... manchmal glaube ich, ich kapiere es nie...wenn ich die Aufgaben löse, verzweifle ich manchmal...denke ich hab e.s kapiert und dann kommen Deine Korrekturen  :out:.

Einen Fehler hab ich noch selbst zu Complete the folowwing sentences with your own idea gefunden:

3. Unless Bob helps, we will finish it today -> Unless Bob helps, we won't finish it today.

mgerlachsc
Tongue Twister

Beitrag von mgerlachsc »

könnt Ihr hier bitte noch mal drüber lesen? :):

Fill the gaps in the following text with the correct form of the verb in brackets. Sometimes more than one tense is possible.
Crowdfunding
(1) You sit (you, sit) at your desk at this moment with a very innovative idea but not enough money to start your own business? Maybe crowdfunding (2) is (be) just the right thing for you. This is when lots of people (3) invest (invest) a little money in a start-up business, which is where the name crowdfunding (4) came (come) from.
You (5) put (put) a profile of your idea on the internet and after they (6) read (read) it and (7) think (think) about it, people (8) decide (decide) if they (9) want (want) to invest.
A few months ago a friend of mine (10) needed (need) money to launch the film he (11) makes (make).
At the time he (12) worked (work) part-time as a teacher but he (13) didn’t earn (not earn) enough for his film project.
He (14) found (find) it hard to get big investors but then he (15) heared (hear) about crowdfunding. He (16) described (describe) his business plan and (17) offered (offer) people free cinema tickets if they (18) invest (invest).
He (19) was (be) so successful that he (20) did or will do (do) it again for his next film.
It is thought that the first crowdfunded project (21) was (be) for a rock band in 1997. The fans (22) gave (give) $60,000 so that the band (23) could (can) go on tour.
In the last few years, because more and more people (24) started (start) using the internet, crowdfunding (25) became (become) a good alternative for more potential business people.

Complete the following sentences with your own ideas.
1.  If the team wins the match, it will be their first cup.
2.  Margaret could give up her job if she got another job offer.
3.  Unless Bob helps, we will finish it today.
4.  When the phone rings, she will pick it up.
5.  Jack would have bought the table if they had made him a better offer.
6.  If I were you, I would call him back.

Vielen Dank vorab :jo:

Antworten