Einsendeaufgabe - Korrektur lesen

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
mgerlachsc
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Einsendeaufgabe - Korrektur lesen

Beitrag von mgerlachsc »

It's me again  :D.
Ich benötige mal wieder Unterstützung zwecks Korrektur lesen - was würde ich nur ohne dieses Forum tun :spin: ?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BFS invited four employees from a food company in Germany to visit them for three days..... Helen is responsible for planning this important visit and asks Katrin for some advice. I am Katrin and answer her questions....

Helen: Of course, I have to book a hotel for them. What sort of hotel do you think they would feel the most comfortable in?
Katrin: I guess a small family-run hotel of the higher class is quite ok.

Helen: What about when they visit the company itself? Obviously, they will need a lot of information about the products which they are interested in but what else do you think we should do with them?
Katrin: I suggest we do a company tour and prepare a presentation including a question-and-answer session and hand over our company brochure. I would book the big conference room.

Helen: Then there’s the problem of restaurants. What sort of food do you think they would enjoy the most?
Katrin: Let's just book a table at the really nice Asian restaurant around the corner. Here you can choose from a variety of dishes and they serves vegetarian food. Apart from that, they also offer German beer, non-alcoholic of course.

Helen: We have to entertain them too. What activities or trips should we plan for them? 
Katrin: Let's make a little city tour and and go to a karaoke bar one night.

Helen: You’re the only one here who speaks German fluently. I wonder how good their English is. Do we need to hire a translator? 
Katrin: No, we don't need that. I'm also taking part in the meeting and can translate if necessary.

Helen: Finally, I have to organise some gifts for them to take home with them. What do you think would be suitable?
Katrin: Our human resources department is happy to put together little gift bags. Just get in touch with Peter from the department.

Write what you would do or say in the following situations.
1. One of your visitors has drunk four glasses of wine and is planning to drive home himself/herself.
Me: This is a bad idea, you had a lot of glasses of wine. It’s not safe to drive when you are drunk? You can sleep in our guest room.

2. You are visiting a customer who offers you something to eat which you really dislike. Me: No, thanks. I’m fine.

3. You are sitting next to someone at dinner and you can’t remember their name.
Me: Please excuse me, but unfortunately, I can't remember your name. Could you please tell me again?

4. At dinner one of your colleagues starts to talk about the difficult political situation in the country which your guest comes  from.
I would try to steer the conversation in a different direction, as it might be uncomfortable.

5. You have bought expensive tickets for the opera but your guest mentions that he really dislikes it.

If I really can't persuade the guest, then I would try to give the tickets to someone else.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wie immer, lieben Dank vorab.

mgerlachsc
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Einsendeaufgabe - Korrektur lesen

Beitrag von mgerlachsc »

Hab die Einsendeaufgabe zurück - hier die Korrekturen:

Helen: Of course, I have to book a hotel for them. What sort of hotel do you think they would feel the most comfortable in? Katrin: I guess a small family-run hotel of the higher class would be quite ok.

Helen: What about when they visit the company itself? Obviously, they will need a lot of information about the products which they are interested in but what else do you think we should do with them? Katrin: I suggest we do a company tour and prepare a presentation including a question-and-answer session and hand over our company brochure. I would book the big conference room.

Helen: Then there’s the problem of restaurants. What sort of food do you think they would enjoy the most? Katrin: Let's just book a table at the really nice Asian restaurant around the corner. You can choose from a variety of dishes there and they serve vegetarian food too. Apart from that, they also offer German beer, non-alcoholic of course. 

Helen: We have to entertain them too. What activities or trips should we plan for them? Katrin: Let's make a little city tour and go to a karaoke bar one night.

Helen: You’re the only one here who speaks German fluently. I wonder how good their English is. Do we need to hire a translator? Katrin: No, we don't need to. I'm also taking part in the meeting and can translate if necessary.

Helen: Finally, I have to organise some gifts for them to take home with them. What do you think would be suitable? Katrin: Our human resources department is always happy to put together little gift bags. Just get in touch with Peter from the department. 

Write what you would do or say in the following situations. 
1. One of your visitors has drunk four glasses of wine and is planning to drive home himself/herself. This is a bad idea, you had a lot of glasses of wine. It’s not safe to drive when you are drunk. You can sleep in our guest room.

2. You are visiting a customer who offers you something to eat which you really dislike. No, thanks. I’m fine.

3. You are sitting next to someone at dinner and you can’t remember their name. Please excuse me, but unfortunately, I can't remember your name. Could you please tell me again?

4. At dinner one of your colleagues starts to talk about the difficult political situation in the country which your guest comes from. I would try to steer the conversation in a different direction, as it might be uncomfortable.

5. You have bought expensive tickets for the opera but your guest mentions that he really dislikes it. If I really couldn’t persuade the guest, then I would try to give the tickets to some-one else.

Antworten