Einsendeaufgabe - Korrektur lesen

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
mgerlachsc
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Einsendeaufgabe - Korrektur lesen

Beitrag von mgerlachsc »

Und hier bin ich wieder :).
Bei zwei meiner Aufgaben würde ich mich über Korrekturlesen sehr freuen.
If-Sätze habe ich (glaube ich) soweit gut verstanden. Bei der Filmzusammenfassung ist mir das nicht so leicht gefallen. Wenn ich es richtig verstanden habe, schreibe ich Zusammenfassungen doch im Präsenz, oder? Ich habe einfach noch sehr Probleme damit, selbständig zu schreiben....
Vorab, lieben Dank  :big_thumb:.
Aufgabe A - Complete the following if-sentences with your own ideas
1. If he hadn't done an apprenticeship, he probably wouldn't have become a manager.
2. You would speak better English if you had finished the English course.
3. If I had enough money, I would emigrate.
4. We would have had serious problems if Mike had not helped us.
5. What will you do if you won the lottery tomorrow?
6. I will do a distance-learning course if I can afford the fee.
7. If we didn't go on holiday this year, I would help out at the animal shelter.
8. You would be a lot happier if you focused on the bright side of life.
9. If he had passed his driving test when he was 18, I wouldn't have to be his taxi.

10. Will they have a party if the weather is fine?

Aufgabe C - Write 150 to 200 words about a film you have seen
The last film I saw was stand by me from Rob Rainer from 1986.
It about 4 twelve year boys named Gordie, Teddy, Chris and Vern who go on a hike to find the body of a missing boy near the town. Their are hoping to become local heroes.
Each of this boys have their own problems. Gordie lost his brother during a car accident. The family of Chris are criminal, Teddy is often quick-tempered and violent and Vern is often teased because of his weight. But together, the boys complement each other very well.
During their journey, they will experience some adventures. They run away from a dog, have to avoid an approaching train while crossing a railway bridge or have to get rid of leeches after bathing in the lake.
At the end of the journey, they find the body of the missing boy but another group of young people wants to claim the find for themselves. Chris can chase the young people away with a pistol brought from home. After that, the boys call the police and tell them the place of the body.
At the end of the Film, adult Gordie, the narrator of the story, writes that Teddy and Vern drifted away from him. Chris became a lawyer but died during a break up fight in a restaurant.

Gordie ends his story with the following words: "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?" He takes a moment to ponder that, then goes outside to drive his son and his son's friend to the swimming pool.

Duckduck
Anglo Master

Re: Einsendeaufgabe - Korrektur lesen

Beitrag von Duckduck »

mgerlachsc hat geschrieben: Und hier bin ich wieder :). Huhu, ich auch!!! :freak2:
Bei zwei meiner Aufgaben würde ich mich über Korrekturlesen sehr freuen.
If-Sätze habe ich (glaube ich) soweit gut verstanden. Bei der Filmzusammenfassung ist mir das nicht so leicht gefallen. Wenn ich es richtig verstanden habe, schreibe ich Zusammenfassungen doch im Präsens, oder? Ich habe einfach noch sehr Probleme damit, selbständig zu schreiben....
Vorab, lieben Dank  :big_thumb:.

Aufgabe A - Complete the following if-sentences with your own ideas

1. If he hadn't done an apprenticeship, he probably wouldn't have become a manager. OK
2. You would speak better English if you had finished the English course. OK
3. If I had enough money, I would emigrate. OK
4. We would have had serious problems if Mike had not helped us. OK
5. What will you do if you win the lottery tomorrow? Conditional I: kombiniert das will-future im Hauptsatz mit dem Present Tense im if-Satz.
6. I will do a distance-learning course if I can afford the fee. OK
7. If we didn't go on holiday this year, I would help out at the animal shelter. OK
8. You would be a lot happier if you focused on the bright side of life. OK
9. If he had passed his driving test when he was 18, I wouldn't have to drive a sixty-year-old man around still. :lol:

10. Will they have a party if the weather is fine? OK
So viel erst mal, muss los...
:out: 
Duckduck
Mein Farbcode für Korrekturen:
Fehler / Stil/Ausdruck / Anmerkung

mgerlachsc
Tongue Twister

Beitrag von mgerlachsc »

Super, danke schonmal :).

Ich hab die Aufgabe C nochmal überarbeitet. Ein paar Fehler sind mir noch selbst aufgefallen:

Aufgabe C
The last film I saw was stand by me from Rob Rainer from 1986.
It about 4 twelve-year boys named Gordie, Teddy, Chris and Vern who go on a hike to find the body of a missing boy near the town. There are hoping to become local heroes.
Each of these boys have their own problems. Gordie lost his brother during a car accident. The family of Chris are criminal, Teddy is often quick-tempered and violent and Vern is often teased because of his weight. But together, the boys complement each other very well.
During their journey, they will experience some adventures. They run away from a dog, have to avoid an approaching train while crossing a railway bridge or have to get rid of leeches after bathing in the lake.
At the end of the journey, they find the body of the missing boy but another group of young people wants to claim the find for themselves. Chris can chase the young people away with a pistol brought from home. After that, the boys call the police and tell them the place of the body.
At the end of the Film, adult Gordie, the narrator of the story, writes that Teddy and Vern drifted away from him. Chris became a lawyer but died during a break up fight in a restaurant.

Gordie ends his story with the following words: "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?" He takes a moment to ponder that, then goes outside to drive his son and his son's friend to the swimming pool.

Duckduck
Anglo Master

Beitrag von Duckduck »

mgerlachsc hat geschrieben: Super, danke schonmal :).

Ich hab die Aufgabe C nochmal überarbeitet. Ein paar Fehler sind mir noch selbst aufgefallen: Daran tatest du gut, ich schaue auch noch mal... :shock:

Aufgabe C
The last film I saw was "Stand by Me" (1986) directed by Rob Reiner. Titel immer in Anführungsstrichen und groß, damit man sie erkennen kann.
It is set in small-town USA in the late 50s and tells the adventurous story of 4 twelve-year-old boys named Gordie, Teddy, Chris and Vern who go on a hike to find the body of a missing boy near their hometown.
They are are hoping to become local heroes. Aufgepasst: there are = dort sind/es gibt, they are = sie sind, their = ihr (Plural)
Each of these boys has his own problems. Das "each" verlangt die Einzahl, weil es jeden einzelnen der vier bezeichnet. Um die Plural- form zu ermöglichen, hättest du z.B. schreiben müssen: "All four boys have their own problems..."
Gordie lost his brother in a car accident.
Chris comes from a criminal family, Teddy is often quick-tempered and violent and Vern is often teased because of his weight.
But confronted with the adventures of their journey, the boys complement each other very well.
They run away from a dog, have to avoid an approaching train while crossing a railway bridge or have to get rid of leeches after bathing in the lake.
At the end of the journey they find the body of the missing boy but another group of young people wants to claim the find for themselves.
Chris can chase them away with a pistol he brought with him from home.
After that, the boys call the police and tell them where the body is.
At the end of the film, the adult Gordie, who was the narrator of the story, explains that Teddy and Vern had drifted away from him after this summer while Chris had become a lawyer but had died breaking up a fight in a restaurant.

All in all, well done! Aber hier und da habe ich korrigiert oder Vorschläge für englischeres Englisch gemacht...

CU
Duckduck
Mein Farbcode für Korrekturen:
Fehler / Stil/Ausdruck / Anmerkung

mgerlachsc
Tongue Twister

Beitrag von mgerlachsc »

Lieben Dank. Das liest sich schon besser :).

Antworten