Einsendeaufgabe - Korrektur lesen

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
mgerlachsc
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Einsendeaufgabe - Korrektur lesen

Beitrag von mgerlachsc »

Hallo, wieder mal ich :)....ich hab halt noch eine Menge Aufgaben vor mir  :spin: .
Ich bin mir bei zwei meiner Einsendeaufgaben nicht sicher und hoffe, dass Ihr hier mal Korrektur lesen könnt. 

Aufgabe A - Write short dialogues for the following situations:
1. Your colleague is hungry but is too busy to go out for lunch.
A: Do you think, you could bring me a sandwich from the supermarket with you when    
    you come back?
B: Yes, sure. With cheese or turkey breast?

2. Your boss wants to talk to you in his/her office.
A: Can you come into my office for a moment to talk?
B: Yes, of course.

3. A customer is coming to visit your company but doesn’t know how to get there.
A: Would you please so kind to explain me the way to the company?
B: Yes, of course. Where are you right now?

4. A very good friend is going on holiday and has to get to the airport.
A: Could you possible drive me to the airport next monday?
B: Yeah, sure.

5. You are at the cinema with a very good friend and have forgotten to bring any money.
A: I left my money at home. Can you pay for me?
B: Again? Ok, but this is the last time.

6. You need someone to chair the next department meeting. You ask one of your colleagues.
A: I still need someone to chair the next department meeting. Do you have an idea or
    would someone like to take over?
B: Unfortunately, I have a training course myself, but Pete is there. Ask him.

Aufgabe B - Put the following sentences into the passive.
1. They are offering guided tours around the city at reduced prices today. Guides tours around the city are being        offered at reduced prices today.
2. You must not leave baggage unattended. Baggage must not be left unattended.
3. Someone has stolen Katrin’s handbag. Katrin’s handbag has been stolen (by someone).
4. They built this church in 1648. This church was built in 1648.
5. You can buy tickets for the trip when you get on the bus. Tickets for the trip can be bought when you get on the     bus. 
6. We should do more to save our old buildings. Old buildings should be more saved (by us).
7. Angela will send the programmes when the printers have printed them. The programmes will be sent (by Angela) when the printers have printed them.
8. They were preparing dinner when I arrived. Dinner were being prepared when I arrived.
9. Visitors should not park their cars in the spaces for disabled people. Cars should not be parked in the spaces for     disabled people (by visitors).
10. Katrin said that Michael had found her handbag behind a chair in the living-room. Katrin was said that Michael had   been found her handbag behind a chair in the living-room.

Die Zeitumstellungen beim Passiv habe ich soweit verstanden, aber bei den Übungsaufgaben merke ich, dass ich die Sätze irgendwie immer total falsch "zusammengebaut" habe. Ich hoffe meine Antworten hier sind besser  :spin:.
Vielen Dank vorab und nochmal ein großes Danke dafür, dass es diese Plattform hier gibt. Die rettet mich immens  :tongue:.

mgerlachsc
Tongue Twister

Re: Einsendeaufgabe - Korrektur lesen

Beitrag von mgerlachsc »

Habe es nochmal überarbeitet:

Aufgabe A - Write short dialogues for the following situations (förmlich):
1. Your colleague is hungry but is too busy to go out for lunch.
A: Do you think, you could bring me a sandwich from the supermarket when    
    you come back?
B: Yes, sure. With cheese or turkey breast?

2. Your boss wants to talk to you in his/her office.
A: Would you please so kind as to follow me in into my office for a moment to talk?
B: Yes, of course.

3. A customer is coming to visit your company but doesn’t know how to get there.
A: Would you like me to send you a routenplan from your location to the company?
B: Yes, that would be great.

4. A very good friend is going on holiday and has to get to the airport.
A: Could you possible drive me to the airport next Monday?
B: Yeah, sure.

5. You are at the cinema with a very good friend and have forgotten to bring any money.
A: I left my money at home. Can you pay for me?
B: Again? Ok, but this is the last time.

6. You need someone to chair the next department meeting. You ask one of your colleagues.
A: Would you take over the chair for the next meeting?
B: Unfortunately, I have a training course that day, but Pete is available. Ask him.

Aufgabe B - Put the following sentences into the passive.
1. They are offering guided tours around the city at reduced prices today.
    Guide tours around the city are being offered at reduced prices today.

2. You must not leave baggage unattended. Baggage must not be left unattended.

3. Someone has stolen Katrin’s handbag. Katrin’s handbag has been stolen (by someone).

4. They built this church in 1648. This church was built in 1648.

5. You can buy tickets for the trip when you get on the bus.
    Tickets for the trip can be bought when you get on the bus.

6. We should do more to save our old buildings. Old buildings should be more saved (by us).

7. Angela will send the programmes when the printers have printed them.
   The programmes will be sent (by Angela) when the printers have printed them.

8. They were preparing dinner when I arrived. Dinner was being prepared when I arrived.

9. Visitors should not park their cars in the spaces for disabled people.
    Cars should not be parked in the spaces for disabled people (by visitors).

10. Katrin said that Michael had found her handbag behind a chair in the living-room.
      Katrin was told that Michael had been found her handbag behind a chair in the living-room.

Duckduck
Anglo Master

Beitrag von Duckduck »

mgerlachsc hat geschrieben: Hallo, wieder mal ich :)....ich hab halt noch eine Menge Aufgaben vor mir  :spin: .
Ich bin mir bei zwei meiner Einsendeaufgaben nicht sicher und hoffe, dass Ihr hier mal Korrektur lesen könnt. 

Auch hallo, na, da habe ich ja Glück, dass ich gestern noch nicht drübergegangen bin, wenn du es selbst noch einmal durchgeguckt hast. Also schauen wir mal:

Aufgabe B - Put the following sentences into the passive.
1. They are offering guided tours around the city at reduced prices today. Guided tours around the city are being        offered at reduced prices today. OK
2. You must not leave baggage unattended. Baggage must not be left unattended. OK
3. Someone has stolen Katrin’s handbag. Katrin’s handbag has been stolen (by someone). OK, da der by agent hier völlig vage ist, würde ich ihn weglassen.
4. They built this church in 1648. This church was built in 1648. OK
5. You can buy tickets for the trip when you get on the bus. Tickets for the trip can be bought when you get on the     bus. OK
6. We should do more to save our old buildings. More should be done to save our old buildings. Dieser war dir verunglückt...
7. Angela will send the programmes when the printers have printed them. The programmes will be sent (by Angela) when the printers have printed them. OK
8. They were preparing dinner when I arrived. Dinner was being prepared when I arrived. Schön, dass auch mal etwas schief geht, dann lernst du was dazu. :wink: Hier ist dir entgangen, dass im Aktivsatz die Pluralform "were" gebraucht wurde, passend zum Subjekt "they", aber das Subjekt des Passivsatzes "dinner" im Singular steht und deshalb "was" verwendet werden muss.
9. Visitors should not park their cars in the spaces for disabled people. Cars should not be parked in the spaces for     disabled people (by visitors). OK, um es etwas schöner zu machen, würde ich den by-agent weglassen bzw. umformen zu "Visitors' cars should not...".
10. Katrin said that Michael had found her handbag behind a chair in the living-room. Katrin was said that her handbag had   been found  behind a chair in the living-room (by Michael). So, hier warst du müde und bist ein paar Mal falsch abgebogen... Der Fehler lag in der falschen Identifizierung des Objektes im "that-Teil des Satzes".
Die Regel ist, dass das Objekt des Aktivsatzes in das Subjekt des Passivsatzes umgeformt wird. Das ist hier "her handbag", nicht "Michael".

Die Zeitumstellungen beim Passiv habe ich soweit verstanden, Ich sag es ja, du warst total müde und hast einiges durcheinander gewürfelt.

Der Satz beinhaltet zwar eine indirekte Rede, aber hier ist deine Aufgabe, die Veränderung des Aspektes von Aktiv zu Passiv. Du siehst, dass schon der Aktivsatz in der indirekten Rede steht, eine zeitliche Verschiebung ist demnach nicht mehr nötig, die brauchst du nur bei der Umformung von direkter in indirekte Rede. Ausserdem aber wird die Zeit im Einleitungssatz sowieso nicht umgeformt, die bestimmt nur, ob es zum backshift kommen muss oder nicht.

aber bei den Übungsaufgaben merke ich, dass ich die Sätze irgendwie immer total falsch "zusammengebaut" habe. Ich hoffe meine Antworten hier sind besser  :spin:.
Vielen Dank vorab und nochmal ein großes Danke dafür, dass es diese Plattform hier gibt. Die rettet mich immens  :tongue:.
Liebe Grüße erstmal
Duckduck
Mein Farbcode für Korrekturen:
Fehler / Stil/Ausdruck / Anmerkung

mgerlachsc
Tongue Twister

Beitrag von mgerlachsc »

Wenn ich mir Deine Korrekturen anschaue, denke ich meistens " Ja, ist voll logisch."  :D.
Wie immer herzlichen Dank.  :freu:

Antworten