How to deal with English grammar.
Antworten
miela
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

bitte um Korrektur

Beitrag von miela »

Hallo,
wäre jemand so nett, mich zu korrigieren?
Write 150 to 200 words about a film you have seen.
Last week I saw one of my favorite films. I saw Harry Potter and the deathly hallows part 2. It is the second part of the last Harry Potter film. In this part Harry fights again Lord Voldemort. The film is very dark, has a lot of action scenes and some favorite characters are dying. The film has a 12 certificate and I think this too low. I think it would have been better, if this film would have had an 16 certificate because of so many scenes. The message is great. Fight for the right things, believe into you and be stronger with friends by your side. Of course, it's important to have seen the other films first to understand the last one . Did Harry win this fight? I won't tell the ending. But I am sure everybody knows the story about the wizard Harry Potter.

Write about 100 words about a product you have bought and are satisfied with.
Why did you buy it? Why are you satisfied with it?

Last year I bought a new blender. I need one because it is a good gadget for every kitchen. The brand I chose was Philipps. Some of my kitchen gadgets are from Philipps and I was always satisfied with products of them. The pricing for this quality is pretty good. This blender fits perfect into my kitchen because of the look from this brand. The blender blends vegetables, fruits, and ice. This is very practically if you need crushed ice for a cocktail.  I also love to make smoothies or ice cream with it. I am very satisfied with my blender.

Antworten